Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

3 hours ago, Kobold King said:

Guys, have I missed anything? My brother made me download Undertale and the past few months are just a blur of Megalovania and Spear of Justice remixes.

You have missed my ascention to power :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Kobold King said:

Guys, have I missed anything? My brother made me download Undertale and the past few months are just a blur of Megalovania and Spear of Justice remixes.

I like Battle Against a True Hero more than Spear of Justice but don't mind me...

i am currently trolling an anti-semitic troll on Facebook. Why?...........I don't know.

"Um I've run out of dumb anti-Semitic rust to say.....ISRAELIS ARE GRABBING LAND AND PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD AGAIN".

This is after he calls it anti-Semantic. So I'm thinking grammar Nazi's, but not the right context for that joke. Oops. :D 

Edited by Delightfully Smoak

OMG followed by

I never said I hated Jewish people. Know a few people that are very open minded Jews to be honest. Most hate the fact that people get labelled anti Semitic because of open communication. People like yourself, #victimwhogivesastorm people are what actually create the anger. The real question is why are Jews hated? Why are Muslims hated? Who allowed the Catholic Church to be the largest land owners in the world...second, McDonalds you hypocritical storm

Where do I even start?

1 My best friend is a Jew!
2 Its your fault!

3 victims who what now?

Edit: Oh thats cause I called him out on victim blaming.

McDonalds?!?!?!?!?!

7 minutes ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

OMG followed by

Hide contents

I never said I hated Jewish people. Know a few people that are very open minded Jews to be honest. Most hate the fact that people get labelled anti Semitic because of open communication. People like yourself, #victimwhogivesastorm people are what actually create the anger. The real question is why are Jews hated? Why are Muslims hated? Who allowed the Catholic Church to be the largest land owners in the world...second, McDonalds you hypocritical storm

Where do I even start?

1 My best friend is a Jew!
2 Its your fault!

3 victims who what now?

Edit: Oh thats cause I called him out on victim blaming.

McDonalds?!?!?!?!?!

Make him as angry as he's trying to make you. Show him that his words aren't worth a true reply. 

In other words, openly troll him back. 

I just almost wrote Catholic troll instead of Catholic church. 

"So whats with McDonalds"

"WHO GAVE THEM SO MUCH LAND *incoherence* INSURANCE PAYOUTS! THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!"

Ok but seriously whats up with that and insurance?

NOT BOTHERED TO FIX AUTOCORRECT. *angry troll noises*

edit: ok I admitted to another person on the thread that I was trolling and this guy has mysteriously gone silent.

Okay I'm exaggerating. But only a tiny bit.

9 hours ago, Kobold King said:

I think you summed up what you missed pretty well yourself...

tenor.gif

Welcome back by the way!

28 minutes ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

I just almost wrote Catholic troll instead of Catholic church. 

"So whats with McDonalds"

"WHO GAVE THEM SO MUCH LAND *incoherence* INSURANCE PAYOUTS! THINGS NEED TO CHANGE!"

Ok but seriously whats up with that and insurance?

NOT BOTHERED TO FIX AUTOCORRECT. *angry troll noises*

edit: ok I admitted to another person on the thread that I was trolling and this guy has mysteriously gone silent.

Why do you troll him? i mean, I get the enjoyment factor, but what if he REALLY believes in what he's saying? It's best to just ignore him if he's an obvious troll.

1 minute ago, Jedal said:

Why do you troll him? i mean, I get the enjoyment factor, but what if he REALLY believes in what he's saying? It's best to just ignore him if he's an obvious troll.

If he really believes what he's saying then he's an anti-Semitic dirtbag and I have no sympathy. I'm not gonna let anti-Semitism go unchallenged if it's within my power and safety to do so. 

2 minutes ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

If he really believes what he's saying then he's an anti-Semitic dirtbag and I have no sympathy. I'm not gonna let anti-Semitism go unchallenged if it's within my power and safety to do so. 

My point is, your militant desire to disprove him is probably what's feeding him. I don't want to make you mad, so please know I have no hatred for you.

7 minutes ago, Jedal said:

My point is, your militant desire to disprove him is probably what's feeding him. I don't want to make you mad, so please know I have no hatred for you.

^This. 

That's why I've been advocating the non-answer. This troll is probably looking for a response so he can "debunk" it using all of his finest insane troll logic. A non-answer will shut him down, leaving him unable to trot out his non-logic without looking foolish. 

Of course I know you don't hate me, and if you did, I'd want to know why so we could be friends :).

I hear you. He'd probably be spouting this nonsense regardless of wether anyone is responding.  And, as a general rule, I would say that kind of statement is victim blaming. (again: I don't hate you!!!! Promise!!!!).

Why I say this:

If it's my response that making him an anti-Semitic troll, then what started it? I didn't respond before he started with the hate, so it's obviously not me. 

And if I didn't respond, we'd say something else was the cause. This guy was trying to find (or guilt me into telling him the great secret???) to why people hate Jews and he brought up about a whole bunch of different reasons himself. When it really comes down to it, there is no one reason. I am trolling him back partly for fun and largely because I refuse to be a silent victim to hate. It won't make a difference to his views of course, but it might stop some other people from passively nodding along and agreeing without thinking much. And like hell if I'll go down without a fight. 

Does that make sense to you?

1 minute ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

Of course I know you don't hate me, and if you did, I'd want to know why so we could be friends :).

I hear you. He'd probably be spouting this nonsense regardless of wether anyone is responding.  And, as a general rule, I would say that kind of statement is victim blaming. (again: I don't hate you!!!! Promise!!!!).

Why I say this:

If it's my response that making him an anti-Semitic troll, then what started it? I didn't respond before he started with the hate, so it's obviously not me. 

And if I didn't respond, we'd say something else was the cause. This guy was trying to find (or guilt me into telling him the great secret???) to why people hate Jews and he brought up about a whole bunch of different reasons himself. When it really comes down to it, there is no one reason. I am trolling him back partly for fun and largely because I refuse to be a silent victim to hate. It won't make a difference to his views of course, but it might stop some other people from passively nodding along and agreeing without thinking much. And like hell if I'll go down without a fight. 

Does that make sense to you?

It does make sense to me, but I really do think that making him look foolish is more likely to keep people from agreeing with him. Arguing back just validates him, as (by insane troll logic, which he clearly embraces) an argument proves to him that his points are worth arguing. Shutting him down in a funny way will make people see you as the reasonable one and him as the idiot who keeps throwing hate at an empty room. 

1 minute ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

It does make sense to me, but I really do think that making him look foolish is more likely to keep people from agreeing with him. Arguing back just validates him, as (by insane troll logic, which he clearly embraces) an argument proves to him that his points are worth arguing. Shutting him down in a funny way will make people see you as the reasonable one and him as the idiot who keeps throwing hate at an empty room. 

I was sort of doing a mixture. When he went onto insurance and land-grabbing I went back to "But please tell me more about McDonalds and the Catholic Church! I really want to understand!" and then he obviously had nothing to say and deflected to "my posts don't make sense because of autocorrect."

"But please, tell me about McDonalds!"

At the beginning he started with "why do people hate Jews" so I responded "apparently we're aliens reptiles with horns that control the bank and the media and communism but someone forgot to let me in to the conspiracy. So FOMO" Later, he says "but there must be a reason so many people hate Jews why are people too scared to say what the reason is." So I said "Guess no one let you into the Jew-hating conspiracy then. We can be FOMO together! :D"

2 minutes ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

I was sort of doing a mixture. When he went onto insurance and land-grabbing I went back to "But please tell me more about McDonalds and the Catholic Church! I really want to understand!" and then he obviously had nothing to say and deflected to "my posts don't make sense because of autocorrect."

"But please, tell me about McDonalds!"

At the beginning he started with "why do people hate Jews" so I responded "apparently we're aliens reptiles with horns that control the bank and the media and communism but someone forgot to let me in to the conspiracy. So FOMO" Later, he says "but there must be a reason so many people hate Jews why are people too scared to say what the reason is." So I said "Guess no one let you into the Jew-hating conspiracy then. We can be FOMO together! :D"

This was Delightful... pun not really intended but obviously intended. Keep in mind that while your point about people idly nodding along without thinking does have some validity, most people will look at that and go "wow, that guy is an asshat". I think you handled it well. You did a really good job of shutting him down while not getting in a pointless argument that would as Twi mentioned "validate" his so called argument.

Just now, The Sovereign said:

This was Delightful... pun not really intended but obviously intended. Keep in mind that while your point about people idly nodding along without thinking does have some validity, most people will look at that and go "wow, that guy is an asshat". I think you handled it well. You did a really good job of shutting him down while not getting in a pointless argument that would as Twi mentioned "validate" his so called argument.

I mean I mostly stole it from the Onion . But thanks :)