Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

About troll-battling: @Delightfully Smoak when I first read your posts about it I wanted to advise to stop feeding the troll... but then you went super smooth with being left out of the conspiracy and the like.

So, that was quality troll slaying, well done ^_^

I've seen my share of troll battling (I used to observe the Flat Earth Society on FB, I follow a fanpage fighting antivacciners and the like) and that was done well.

4 minutes ago, Oversleep said:

About troll-battling: @Delightfully Smoak when I first read your posts about it I wanted to advise to stop feeding the troll... but then you went super smooth with being left out of the conspiracy and the like.

So, that was quality troll slaying, well done ^_^

I've seen my share of troll battling (I used to observe the Flat Earth Society on FB, I follow a fanpage fighting antivacciners and the like) and that was done well.

Thank you :D 

5 minutes ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

This is a favourite of mine. Along with

18198701_10154431728355779_1397567779566

That's nice. There's similar Polish reaction meme: (if you don't get it look up Polish hussars)

590b2cfabe981_krzysztofgetmywings.thumb.jpg.4da69bb3054c67c9f3af57bcea1b5b7d.jpg

As far as jewish memes are concerned I also like that one:

7a4.png
(are we turning this thread into meme posting?)

Edited by Oversleep

10 minutes ago, Oversleep said:

That's nice. There's similar Polish reaction meme: (if you don't get it look up Polish hussars)

590b2cfabe981_krzysztofgetmywings.thumb.jpg.4da69bb3054c67c9f3af57bcea1b5b7d.jpg

As far as jewish memes are concerned I also like that one:

7a4.png

How sad is it that my gut reaction to "here are awesome European fighters!" is .......How many pogroms were they responsible for? :I. e.g. Chmelnytsky who I believe is considered somewhat of a hero but also killed many Jews? Stupid anti-semitic history grumble grumble. 

That last one is funny :). 

17952007_10155102881438617_7256637792006

17951514_10155102883078617_5195793661567

17883520_10155102879343617_6385557534478

Also I have no idea where this is from but

17862277_10155096019608617_5212463558802 

Edited by Delightfully Smoak

1 hour ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

"So whats with McDonalds"

The thing I love about their type is their seeming inability to phrase an argument without attacking a dozen tangentially related entities. It's like hostility is the only thing that keeps their brains focused on the job at hand. :P

1 minute ago, Kobold King said:

The thing I love about their type is their seeming inability to phrase an argument without attacking a dozen tangentially related entities. It's like hostility is the only thing that keeps their brains focused on the job at hand. :P

Totally. McDonalds, Catholic Church, Israel, "what are traditions its just history", victim card, lets just abolish all religions or maybe just one if thats the problem, my Jew friends don't like labelling people anti-Semitic......literally no focus. That's why it was fun to keep going wait nooooo tell me about Maccas!!

Also, this literally never gets old: 

18 minutes ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

How sad is it that my gut reaction to "here are awesome European fighters!" is .......How many pogroms were they responsible for? :I. e.g. Chmelnytsky who I believe is considered somewhat of a hero but also killed many Jews? Stupid anti-semitic history grumble grumble. 

Hussars were elite cavalry unit... so I feel not much, if any. But then I don't claim to be knowledgeable about history (I probably know more about Ancient Rome than some periods in my own's country history. I have strong feelings about how I was taught history and those feelings are not nice feelings).

Anyway, Chmielnicki is rather seen in negative light by Polish. He's considered a hero in Ukraine. But we're getting into stuff I barely remember.

Edited by Oversleep

1 hour ago, Delightfully Smoak said:

This is a favourite of mine. Along with

18198701_10154431728355779_1397567779566

Del, I just burst out laughing in the middle of social studies class. Thank you.

Let's just lay down a general ground rule here that there's no hate, ok? All good vibes. 

18 minutes ago, bleeder said:

Let's just lay down a general ground rule here that there's no hate, ok? All good vibes. 

I hate :ph34r: to break it to you but there's this guy Rayse around and he's pretty much made of hate.

7 minutes ago, The Honor Spren said:

This sort of reminded me of the Shake it Off rock cover that @TwiLyghtSansSparkles posted awhile ago. Think you might like it.

Hide contents

Woah. This makes me think of a Beauty and the Beast type story, where Belle and Beast are on opposite sides of a deadly conflict and their love is treated as a disaster by everyone they know, refusing to acknowledge it has the power to end the horror. :mellow: 

43 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Woah. This makes me think of a Beauty and the Beast type story, where Belle and Beast are on opposite sides of a deadly conflict and their love is treated as a disaster by everyone they know, refusing to acknowledge it has the power to end the horror. :mellow: 

So... kind of Romeo and Juliet kind of thing?

GUYS. I'm flying to Ohio today to visit my parents and I was in the salt lake airport earlier and stopped into Simply Books to see if they had any Brandalized books and the booksellers said I just missed him by a few minutes! I didn't get to see him, but I bought a signed paperback of Bands of Mourning. :D

1 minute ago, Sunbird said:

GUYS. I'm flying to Ohio today to visit my parents and I was in the salt lake airport earlier and stopped into Simply Books to see if they had any Brandalized books and the booksellers said I just missed him by a few minutes! I didn't get to see him, but I bought a signed paperback of Bands of Mourning. :D

*gasp* That's so cool!