Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

7 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

I have a favourite horse name.

Trailblazer. I love it because it creates this image of the horse thundering down a battlefield, kicking up sparks and starting small fires XD

da if you haven't seen that movie you movie totally should. 

Edited by Delightful

1 minute ago, Delightful said:

Guys help. Im exhausted. I sat down. I still have adulty things that *have* to be done before I can sleep. But that means getting up. and moving. and using energy. What do I do?

#losingatthisadultingthingrightnow

Sleep. :ph34r:

Tell yourself you can sleep once you're done.

10 minutes ago, Delightful said:

Guys help. Im exhausted. I sat down. I still have adulty things that *have* to be done before I can sleep. But that means getting up. and moving. and using energy. What do I do?

#losingatthisadultingthingrightnow

Since you're an adult, you get to decide what has to be done. Also, you have the authority to tell yourself to get up. You can also decide to go to sleep and get o early to do those things in the morning. Usually there's no difference when you do it, as long as you do it before the working day starts.

10 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Sleep. :ph34r:

Tell yourself you can sleep once you're done.

But I can sleep now uncomfortably on this couch I'm sharing with a mirror! and ill have a sore back tomorrow! but at least ill be asleep!

.....................Yeah not the best solution.

Mestiv good point........its not ridiculously urgent it just would be very nice. 

BUT TOMORROW I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO THE PESACH STRESS IS GETTING TO ME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I WILL NEVER BE DONE. THE HOUSE WONT BE CLEAN AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING TO EAT AND I STILL HAVE TO WORK WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!

.......okay I feel a little better now. A little. 

41 minutes ago, Delightful said:

THE HOUSE WONT BE CLEAN

You're an adult, so let me tell you again the most important rule of adulting: YOU. MAKE. THE. RULES! What will happen if the house isn't clean? NOTHING! So relax ;)

Doctor Who news! John Simm will return as the Master!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/9ecdaaa1-10e1-45a7-a266-bdd7a1adcdf2

I'm quite excited to see him again as the Master :>

1 hour ago, Mestiv said:

You're an adult, so let me tell you again the most important rule of adulting: YOU. MAKE. THE. RULES! What will happen if the house isn't clean? NOTHING! So relax ;)

I don't  know about that.  I'm certain this ear of corn will be particularly judgemental if @Delightful's place isn't clean... :P

1 hour ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Nothing corny about its judgments. 

There is more than a kernel of truth in this statement, for a corn's judgements will stalk you throughout your life,  leaving you a husk of your former self. Of course,  that's if you can make it out of the maize of self loathing that would result.  Chances are,  you will flake out and cease participating in dignified society. 

Corn is also high in carbohydrates,  so watch out!