Random Stuff X: Something Weird

soyperson

17 hours ago, The Honor Spren said:

Please . . . Please tell me this is just a joke about tests or you're just being paranoid about the fact that death exists or you just want extra attention. 

Please tell me this isn't actually serious. :mellow: 

*raises eyebrow.

To be fair I see how you would see it that way. I simply couldn't bear the idea of dissapearing without saying goodbye. It was a literal contingency message.

10 hours ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

@Darkness Ascendant, GET BACK ON RIGHT NOW AND ANSWER US! I don't care WHO has done WHAT to you! I'm tired of being the one to snap people out of their fears and comfort them, I'm tired of having people I admire, consider friends, and all but WORSHIP for their promise and ingenuity, attempting, considering, or even acknowledging the option of suicide! I have had to deal with this kind of thing THREE TIMES in the past TWO MONTHS and I have HAD IT with this crem! Don't you DARE end what you made- all the joy and hope and solace you've given people; I barely know you and you've helped me feel as though I'm not some worthless soul-sucking demon. Because of you I feel like I'm worth something, Something more than a dog or slave or pitiful excuse for a devils' child... and if you go, I lose that. I feel selfish for making this all about me and how you've helped keep my life intact, but it's true. The mere idea of you considering ending your life hurts me more than anyone on this site could even hope to imagine. Don't go dying on me too! 

I hope you read this and care... I hope your parents and whomever else were such jerks have nightmares twice as bad as the waking ones they've caused you to endure... but I hope you don't go through with it more than anything else.

sorry if i bothered you...

Woah that was intense. (Now I want to make a pun about tense >>) 

Anyway I think I'll need to break this down to respond without getting confused >>

Spoiler

GET BACK ON RIGHT NOW AND ANSWER US! I don't care WHO has done WHAT to you! I'm tired of being the one to snap people out of their fears and comfort them, I'm tired of having people I admire, consider friends, and all but WORSHIP for their promise and ingenuity, attempting, considering, or even acknowledging the option of suicide! I have had to deal with this kind of thing THREE TIMES in the past TWO MONTHS and I have HAD IT with this crem!

I know how that feels heh. 'twas about time I had a go methinks :P Bleh, I'm in a weird mood sorry.

Don't you DARE end what you made- all the joy and hope and solace you've given people; I barely know you and you've helped me feel as though I'm not some worthless soul-sucking demon. Because of you I feel like I'm worth something, Something more than a dog or slave or pitiful excuse for a devils' child... and if you go, I lose that. I feel selfish for making this all about me and how you've helped keep my life intact, but it's true. The mere idea of you considering ending your life hurts me more than anyone on this site could even hope to imagine. Don't go dying on me too! 

Damnation. Do I mean that much to you? wow *hugs*

I hope you read this and care... I hope your parents and whomever else were such jerks have nightmares twice as bad as the waking ones they've caused you to endure... but I hope you don't go through with it more than anything else.

I care alot :wub: Thank you so much :) 

Thank you everyone.

Budgie is right—those do look awesome in a chaotic sort of way. 

Also, I think that the English language needs a word for that sense of guilty disappointment when you discover that an author's self-published book isn't nearly as good as the advice they give out on their YouTube channel. 

6 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

*raises eyebrow.

To be fair I see how you would see it that way. I simply couldn't bear the idea of dissapearing without saying goodbye. It was a literal contingency message.

Woah that was intense. (Now I want to make a pun about tense >>) 

Anyway I think I'll need to break this down to respond without getting confused >>

Reveal hidden contents

GET BACK ON RIGHT NOW AND ANSWER US! I don't care WHO has done WHAT to you! I'm tired of being the one to snap people out of their fears and comfort them, I'm tired of having people I admire, consider friends, and all but WORSHIP for their promise and ingenuity, attempting, considering, or even acknowledging the option of suicide! I have had to deal with this kind of thing THREE TIMES in the past TWO MONTHS and I have HAD IT with this crem!

I know how that feels heh. 'twas about time I had a go methinks :P Bleh, I'm in a weird mood sorry.

Damnation. Do I mean that much to you? wow *hugs*

I care alot :wub: Thank you so much :) 

Thank you everyone.

You do deserve some time off from that, though not if it causes others a similar pain. I'm glad, though guiltily, that someone else knows what it's like. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

Yes, you and the Oregoners are like a second family to me, of-course you mean that much to me. *hugs back tightly*

I only said what I felt. Your welcome, and thank you for caring. It means more to me than... well, I guess you do know, now. Thank you.

2 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Budgie is right—those do look awesome in a chaotic sort of way. 

Also, I think that the English language needs a word for that sense of guilty disappointment when you discover that an author's self-published book isn't nearly as good as the advice they give out on their YouTube channel. 

Disappointment?

5 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

I did some doodling today to stay sane heh

IMG_1036.JPG

10 minute thanos

IMG_1037.JPG

I've been doing a lot of freehand penwork, it's chaotic and messy like me. 

IMG_1039.JPG

this one I'm really proud of. I did it in the morning when I was feeling down. 

Looks awesome! 

And silly you of course we all care. *hugs*

So you're allowed back on technology now?

Will be launching a CAH game in one hour. The game link is here

http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=56

Password is 17Shard

If you want to talk during the game, I'll be in the Discord voice chat here

https://discord.gg/YYTrqy5

Just now, Jondesu said:

I've never used that, is there anything I need to be able to play other than the password?

Just the link, the password, and a screen name.

@Delightful Nah. I've been sneaking on technology. And mum read through all my Shard/Discord posts.... (not all of course)

But from what she read she's realised just how much you guys mean to me heh. So she's allowing me to use her phone discreetly when she's home.

And thanks for the compliments guys heh. 

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

2 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Nah. I've been sneaking on technology. And mum read through all my Shard/Discord posts.... (not all of course)

But from what she read she's realised just how much you guys mean to me heh. So she's allowing me to use her phone discreetly when she's home.

Your mom sounds like a good person. ^_^ Well, in this case, at least.

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

9 minutes ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

Your mom sounds like a good person. ^_^ Well, in this case, at least.

Yeah she's pretty oblivious and submissive most of the time. So I'm glad she's a little bit more rebellious heh XD

I'm doing alright right now, been keeping myself very busy. Taught myself Calculus heh, wrote 16 pages on an autobiography I for some reason feel the urge to write, going to do it in the style of the complete. Made 2 magic systems. Wrote the history of my Techno-mythology and did some drawing and re-read Monogram Murders.

5 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Yeah she's pretty oblivious and submissive most of the time. So I'm glad she's a little bit more rebellious heh XD

I'm doing alright right now, been keeping myself very busy. Taught myself Calculus heh, wrote 16 pages on an autobiography I for some reason feel the urge to write, going to do it in the style of the complete. Made 2 magic systems. Wrote the history of my Techno-mythology and did some drawing and re-read Monogram Murders.

Thats a lot of impressive stuff :o 

go your mum! ........You'll be allowed out for school, right?

1 minute ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

I honestly don't know. He's been raving about making me go to Tafe and crap *shrugs. 

He took my laptop....I think he may have wiped it.

OMG your father is weird. He can't look after himself so he can't leave the house! Let's take him out of school and send him to TAFE! 

*scratches head*

38 minutes ago, Delightful said:

OMG your father is weird. He can't look after himself so he can't leave the house! Let's take him out of school and send him to TAFE! 

*scratches head*

Yeah. And he gets pissed when I work in my room. So as a punishment he locks me in my room *squints* like the hell man? 

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

32 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Yeah. And he gets pissed when I work in my room. So as a punishment he locks me in my room *squints* like the hell man? 

That's so ridiculous it's almost funny! Don't do that! And if you do, I'll make you do that as punishment!

actually sounds a little like TwiParent logic. @TwiLyghtSansSparkles?

18 minutes ago, Delightful said:

That's so ridiculous it's almost funny! Don't do that! And if you do, I'll make you do that as punishment!

actually sounds a little like TwiParent logic. @TwiLyghtSansSparkles?

It actually does. Like how they'd think I was moving too slowly, and then give me a twenty-minute lecture about how if I kept moving so slowly, we'd surely be late. <_< 

*practise in college*

Professor: we are going to study metal dilatation, don't touch the metal part.

*Professor leaves, I touch the metal part and get burn*

*In another practise*

Professor: we are going to study x-rays and nuclear decays, don't put the sample near your mouth or your eyes

Me: these are going to be three tough hours.

Well I've spent the last two hours working on building my second mixtape. My first mixtape didn't take nearly this long, and I haven't even ordered the list yet :( I'm trying to decide whether to add Imagine Dragons doing 500 miles or Hozier covering Arctic Monkeys' Do I Wanna Know, or either Hendrix or U2's cover of All Along the Watchtower. 

At the moment it's too late at night for me to be able to decide which will fit in the best, and I've probably forgotten some songs that maybe would fit better. 

When it's complete and ordered I'll post the list. 

4 hours ago, Left said:

Well I've spent the last two hours working on building my second mixtape. My first mixtape didn't take nearly this long, and I haven't even ordered the list yet :( I'm trying to decide whether to add Imagine Dragons doing 500 miles or Hozier covering Arctic Monkeys' Do I Wanna Know, or either Hendrix or U2's cover of All Along the Watchtower. 

At the moment it's too late at night for me to be able to decide which will fit in the best, and I've probably forgotten some songs that maybe would fit better. 

When it's complete and ordered I'll post the list. 

Oh mad, you make mixtapes? That's lit ;) 

more doodles from captivity!

IMG_1056.JPG

IMG_1057.JPG

IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1060.JPG

IMG_1061.JPG