Hey to all the Sanderson fans

animus

Hi everyone,

All of you here can call me animus (it's not my real name but it's what I use for all my online gaming accounts). I basically got hooked to Sanderson's works after I read Elantris, following which I did a bit of research on Cosmere and I admired him even more. 

So far, I've read

• Elantris
  • Mistborn Trilogy
  • Steelheart & Mitosis

Started reading Warbreaker yesterday. 

2 hours ago, animus said:

Hi everyone,

All of you here can call me animus (it's not my real name but it's what I use for all my online gaming accounts). I basically got hooked to Sanderson's works after I read Elantris, following which I did a bit of research on Cosmere and I admired him even more. 

So far, I've read

• Elantris
  • Mistborn Trilogy
  • Steelheart & Mitosis

Its nice to meet you Animus, and I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed Brandon's works! My recommendations right now would be that you finish the Reckoner's Trilogy after Warbreaker, or start reading the Stormlight Archive. Both are loads of fun. As a welcome to the shard, have a complimentary cookie and upvote. (note: cookie goes best with the upvote)

(DISCLAIMER: THE DARK ALLEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SOUL DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR. COOKIES MAY CONTAIN PEWTER, STEEL, IRON, OR BRONZE. NO NON-HUMANS WERE HARMED IN THE CREATION OF THESE COOKIES.)

th60099AFJ.jpg

2 hours ago, animus said:

Hi everyone,

So far, I've read

• Elantris
  • Mistborn Trilogy
  • Steelheart & Mitosis

Don't take the cookie!! It will Ruin your life!

Now that I've done that, welcome to 17th Shard! Have a (cookie-less) upvote.
I'm KnightRadiant, or KR. I recommend the rest of Reckoners. They're really good. :D Have you read the Wax and Wayne Mistborn books?

Enjoy our corner of the internet where kandra and cookies live in Harmony!

48 minutes ago, animus said:

@PlanetReelo Thanks Ree. Glad to be on board.

@Secrets Thanks for the pewter. Now, I can finish all of Sanderson's books in one go.

Oh you need pewter?

*Sounds of people screaming and blood splattering across fine tiles baking and the smell of blood in the air fine cooking...*

thOA7GDP31.jpg

Edited by Secrets

4 hours ago, animus said:

Hi everyone,

So far, I've read

• Elantris
  • Mistborn Trilogy
  • Steelheart & Mitosis

Hey there, animus! I'm bleeder. I like music and stuff.

Welcome to the Shard! We're a cool little community. 

Oh, hey, don't eat the cookies; they'll Ruin your life.

And if you need anything, don't hesitate to give me a shout!