Hello

elezraita

Hi, I'm supposed to introduce myself, I guess. I'm just a guy who has been reading and theorizing about Brandon's books for a looooong time. I consider myself a Physical Chemist because I was trained as one, but I work as an Analytical Chemist. Gotta pay the bills. In my free time, I like to read and play/mod video games. Super exciting, I know. That's about it.

10 hours ago, elezraita said:

Hi, I'm supposed to introduce myself, I guess. I'm just a guy who has been reading and theorizing about Brandon's books for a looooong time. I consider myself a Physical Chemist because I was trained as one, but I work as an Analytical Chemist. Gotta pay the bills. In my free time, I like to read and play/mod video games. Super exciting, I know. That's about it.

Welcome elezraita! Have an upvote!
I echo bleeder's warning about the cookies.

I'm KnightRadiant, or KR. What books by Brandon have you read/theorized about?

3 minutes ago, KnightRadiant said:

Welcome elezraita! Have an upvote!
I echo bleeder's warning about the cookies.

I'm KnightRadiant, or KR. What books by Brandon have you read/theorized about?

All of them except White Sand, which I have not gotten yet. The first Cosmere book I read was the free version of Warbreaker before it came out, if that gives you an idea of how long I've been reading Brandon's books. I've spent most of my time on Scadrial and Roshar, so I probably know the most about those planets. I'm not sure how useful I can be; everyone here seems steeped in WoB, which I have not really had access to until now. But if you want long, incoherent rants about quantum mechanics, I'm probably your guy.

34 minutes ago, elezraita said:

All of them except White Sand, which I have not gotten yet. The first Cosmere book I read was the free version of Warbreaker before it came out, if that gives you an idea of how long I've been reading Brandon's books. I've spent most of my time on Scadrial and Roshar, so I probably know the most about those planets. I'm not sure how useful I can be; everyone here seems steeped in WoB, which I have not really had access to until now. But if you want long, incoherent rants about quantum mechanics, I'm probably your guy.

I haven't gotten my hands on White Sand yet either. and...

Ooh, quantum mechanics. Fun stuff, I'll talk to you all about it in this dark alley, in which I have some cookies too!

thOA7GDP31.jpg

2 hours ago, Secrets said:

I haven't gotten my hands on White Sand yet either. and...

Ooh, quantum mechanics. Fun stuff, I'll talk to you all about it in this dark alley, in which I have some cookies too!

thOA7GDP31.jpg

I've been warned about people like you with your cookies. Well, really just the cookies.

6 hours ago, elezraita said:

I've been warned about people like you with your cookies. Well, really just the cookies.

I'm proud.

9 hours ago, elezraita said:

Awesome!! I only started reading Brandon's books earlier this year, so you've probably noticed more things than I have.