Trivia Crack Kingdoms

Kered

So for those who aren't aware, in the Google Play Store and the Apple App store, there is a game called Trivia Crack Kingdoms. It is, obviously, a trivia based game. Users can create whatever channel they want, and submit questions to belong in that channel. Channels like Harry Potter, aSoIF, and WoT have like 2.4k questions. Where as the only Brandon Sanderson based channel is SA, with only 90 questions and about 10 followers. So I was wondering if somehow, word of mouth or something, we could create a "Cosmere" channel, that would include all worlds and stories in the cosmere. I think an in-depth cosmere channel would be awesome if enough people help submit questions. 

The game is actually pretty fun, you go head to head against someone else. There are nine boxes, each box represents a question, and in one of the boxes holds a king. You answer the kings question, then you get a crown. First person to 5 crowns wins. There are other assorted things inside the boxes, that do different things. 

Edited by KereDerek

i've played it a while back it wasnt bad 

I AM SOOOOO IN TO CREATE A COSMERE CHANEL 

i volunteer to be an admin or smt if you want

P.S. i an re-downloading it , what's your username?

Edited by Manukos

• Chaos locked this topic