Hello!

humanish

Hi! My name is Alex, and I've been a fan of Brandon Sanderson's work for 5 years, and that's around a third of my life. He's inspired my interest in worldbuilding and writing as a whole, and has probably played a major role in my interests and personality since I first was drawn into the depths of Mistborn. Anyway, I just now remembered that this site exists, and here I am to dump all my weird ideas onto your screens. Either that or I'll forget about this entirely for another 5 years. Who knows?

15 minutes ago, humanish said:

Hi! My name is Alex, and I've been a fan of Brandon Sanderson's work for 5 years, and that's around a third of my life. He's inspired my interest in worldbuilding and writing as a whole, and has probably played a major role in my interests and personality since I first was drawn into the depths of Mistborn. Anyway, I just now remembered that this site exists, and here I am to dump all my weird ideas onto your screens. Either that or I'll forget about this entirely for another 5 years. Who knows?

Hello and welcome to the Shard! I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed Brandon's work for so long, (his world building is at an insane level isn't it? :D). Just curious, I'd like to know what of Brandon's work you have read. If you haven't read it all, do so. I look forward to seeing your weird ideas, as that seems rather nice after all the insane ideas on here. Hopefully though, you don't forget about this place for five years, as that would be a tragedy because of the awesomeness of this site.

As a side note, and one of my grand traditions, I offer you a complimentary and upvote (note: cookie goes best with upvote!

(DISCLAIMER: THE DARK ALLEY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SOUL DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR. COOKIES MAY CONTAIN PEWTER, STEEL, IRON, OR BRONZE. NO NON-HUMANS WERE HARMED IN THE CREATION OF THESE COOKIES.)

thOA7GDP31.jpg

6 minutes ago, Madmoody said:

Are the cookies alcoholic? Or do they actually CONTAIN spikes...?

Oh,  hi @Madmoody, I'd be glad to tell you all about it. Did you know that we've also developed chocolate croissants and cake, we have some in this Dark Alley on our left in fact...

Must come into the Dark Alley to read this

Spoiler

Yes, they do contain spikes, actual spikes. Very special kinds of spikes, and you can experience it all with this cookie! thOA7GDP31.jpg

^

Edited by Secrets

17 minutes ago, Secrets said:

Oh,  hi @Madmoody, I'd be glad to tell you all about it. Did you know that we've also developed chocolate croissants and cake, we have some in this Dark Alley on our left in fact...

Must come into the Dark Alley to read this

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, they do contain spikes, actual spikes. Very special kinds of spikes, and you can experience it all with this cookie! thOA7GDP31.jpg

^

Well... my mother told me to never take CANDY from strangers... so I suppose a cookie would be ok...

17 minutes ago, Madmoody said:

Well... my mother told me to never take CANDY from strangers... so I suppose a cookie would be ok...

Hm... Okay!

You will probably start hearing voices in a few days, but don't worry. This is completely natural!

With this particular cookie, you should be experiencing occasional feelings of your strength gained. If you do, see if you are touching any metal, if you are search that metal with your mind, and you should find strength within it. Your welcome!

Edited by Secrets

• 4 years later...