1 hour ago, Seonid said:

Well, I'm certainly not a high priority PM target. I have received exactly 1 PM, and that was the one with everyone in it.

You sure about that?  From what I've heard, at least one other PM has been opened with you. On Cycle one even.

3 minutes ago, Silverblade5 said:

How would you know that? Are you in contact with a PM spy?

Nope.  I simply asked my PM contacts when they contacted me if they were sending out PMs to everyone.  Two said no, one said yes and one hasn't responded.

Shortly after posting, I got a Reilly to a pm that was opened d1. Coming back from a period of not paying attention due to the AG, I did not realize/remember that I had it. If you are in contact with the PM creator, then they should be able to confirm that I did not reply to it before they bumped it in my inbox. If they were paying attention, they should be able to confirm that the last time I looked at it before replying was shortly after it was created.

Given this, I am, of course, much less averse to a DA lynch now.

Still trying to get back up to speed though.

2 minutes ago, DroughtBringer said:

Interesting that you claimed this, no one said anything, but I mean there is also no reason for us not to trust you...so...Hi

To be fair, he did say last cycle that he was going to Soothe Ec3's vote to prove that he had a repeatable Soothing role rather than an item.

Edited by Alvron

5 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Why would I lie about the survivor's spear being used on me? What do I gain from that?

And what does the Survivor's spear do anyway.

Elenion

Funny how you guys are fine with Elenion bandwagoning, but aren't fine with me bandwagoning lol

I'm not fine with it. Once you're gone, he'll be my primary target unless something happens to make you less suspicious or him more.

10 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Why would I lie about the survivor's spear being used on me? What do I gain from that?

Elenion

Funny how you guys are fine with Elenion bandwagoning, but aren't fine with me bandwagoning lol

You know, this seems inconsistent. You claimed to have been attacked by the Survivor's Spear, and now you're asking what it does? That's...interesting.

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

That's what I would like to know too.

Well we know it's not an killing item given that you aren't dead or in the write up.  And if you were attacked by the Spear, you should've been told something.

4 minutes ago, Alvron said:

That's what I would like to know too.

Well we know it's not an killing item given that you aren't dead or in the write up.  And if you were attacked by the Spear, you should've been told something.

All it said was that the survivors spear was used on me and it was unsuccessful.

On 2/19/2017 at 4:54 AM, Darkness Ascendant said:

Ok, someone has the Survivors Spear.

and they tried to kill me with it 

-_-

7 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

All it said was that the survivors spear was used on me and it was unsuccessful.

Yeah, no. Seonid DA

Edit: I read that as "All I said was...", but I'm still suspicious. You're being rather inconsistent 

Edited by Bugsy6912

1 hour ago, _Stick_ said:

Honestly, I'm not suspicious enough of DA to vote on him. Though it looks like he's up for the lynch anyway

I'm going to throw a vote on Arinian, he hasn't really been posting much :ph34r:

Arinian is already dead :P If you're going to vote on an inactive, vote for @Bartimaeus The only time I remember him ever posting was to give a last minute vote just before the cycle ended.

Len.  You hurt Lorna's feeling when you betrayed her and she wants some payback.

I'm disliking this bandwagon on DA.  No one has defended him so it's unlikely he's evil. (And yes I know that me saying that is technically me defending DA which completely invalidates my post but I'm choosing to ignore that kind of logic.)

On 2/19/2017 at 4:19 PM, Silverblade5 said:

Hey @A Joe in the Bush, what would happen if someone used emotional allomancy on a koloss?

PAFO

20 hours ago, DroughtBringer said:

Wait...would Joe give the Spectators roles?

PAFO

Sorry about the really shoddy GM'ing right now, Really busy, it should settle down in a day or so. The cycle ends in 4 hours.

Well, I literally have no idea what's going on, but I didn't want to go 2 whole Cycles without posting anything! :(

From what little I've read, I suspect Bugsy and Conquestor. That's probably not gonna do any good, but oh well. I'll do my best to catch up next Cycle and get some analysis done.

Edit: Actually, I think Silverblade is my top suspect.

Edited by TheMightyLopen