Cosmere puns (Again)

Voidus

I thought this thread was supposed to be where we can post bad puns, but I've posted a couple that have apparently been sooo bad as to garner some down votes, it seems that I'm stuck between a Numuhukumakiaki'aialunamor and a hard place when wanting to post here. ;-)

Edit: spelling.

Edited by Psymon

There are few things less Soothing than bad puns. Still I'm glad we're Preserving this thread.

Perhaps if we feel enough Devotion to Cultivate it, instead of merely Preserving it, the puns won't be so Odious. Edited by Shaggai

Wracking my brain for new puns has brought me to my Wit's end!

I wasn't sure if the above phrase was supposed to be spelled wracking or racking so I looked it up and I came up with the following and I just couldn't decided which to use, but as pointed out earlier, the cosmere puns seem to be spreading! XD

"The relationship between the forms rack and wrack is complicated," and the spellings are sometimes interchangeable (Oxford A-Z of English Usage, 2013).

As a verb, rack means to torture or cause great suffering. The verb wrack means to wreck or cause the Ruin of something.

The noun rack means a frame, an instrument of torture, or a state of intense anguish. The noun wrack means destruction or wreckage.

Idiomatically, we may rack the billiard balls, rack up points, and roast a rack of lamb. But when it comes to nerve-(w)racking experiences or (w)racking our brains, most writers, dictionaries, and usage guides admit to being (w)racked with uncertainty.

So the other day, I was taking a test.

I was told I got an Aon it.

I watched the Lego Movie in the theaters.

Everything was NOT Awesome, despite what they say. The movie was just about Ruined, I tell you!

(Actually, it was a great movie!)

So I was watching a Doctor Who episode the other day.

Suddenly, I figured out Hoid's secrets. No wonder they don't tell us his name!

So, has anyone here seen Star Wars? It seems like their predicament wasn't nearly as bad as Greater Roshar's is/will be/could be.

Ah bummer. My great flow of Witty puns has Lurched to a Halt. (Wait that was a Flanagan book. Oops.)

~~~Cosmerian Enemy: The Stick~~~~~

My sick Investiture can Tanavast amount of hides while y'all run for your lives.

I'm Ruinous to your Preservation of self.

Tap the Metalmic and Push a little harder, BreathTaker here to do what my name is.

Take your Breath away and put it in a Stick, but the Stick I havin none of that.

I am a Stick 

I am a Stick 

I am a Stick

What the wasing the Damnation of that, whack tell what let's start this Beat (MAG) over

I'm like Iron Eyes, one look and you're dead

Like Zane, too loc (short for loco, crazy) in the head

Put a spike in your chest and you know I'm the best.

I am a Stick

I am a Stick

I am a Stick

Yo, an Honorable mention to my girl Syl

Let me tell you that she's so ill

She can make a dude fly but all he does is cry

She's so fly and I don't know why

You're like a Skaa, I'm a God King

you didn't know this but I own everything....

I am a Stick

I am a Stick

I am a Stick

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I got right now, and I'm not even listening to rap I'm listening to Pink Floyd.