Cosmere puns (Again)

Voidus

Did you come through the (ever)Storm to get here? Is that why it took so long. Or did you get stuck in a Riot.

I travelled through the Marsh, but I wasn't trying to Rayse! I wanted to make sure my pun had Rysn to the challenge. Nothing like a bad pun to Kel the mood. 

Edited by EMTrevor

You know what I want to see, someone come up with a pun using Tvalakav's name.

Making a pun with Tvlakv's name? Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen.

Off topic, but just the other day I was thinking about modern television and the names of programs. If you think about it, I mean really think about it, TV laks shows beginning with "v".

Making a pun with Tvlakv's name? Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen.

Off topic, but just the other day I was thinking about modern television and the names of programs. If you think about it, I mean really think about it, TV laks shows beginning with "v".

Close, but no sigar!

I had to wade through Tvlakv bad puns to find one that works. Kinda. If you go with the audiobook pronunciation. 

That's definitely closer. I think we'll be ruined if we try and dominate the Tvlakv pun.

You know, I just finished a reread of TFE and was thinking about Atium and Malatium when "Are You Ready" starts playing in the next room. The whole

I can see your future

I can change it around some too

Look deep into your heart and soul...

bit basically screamed at me to make a Mistborn Atium alloys reference.

So, Paste Magazine did an article about Brandon Sanderson for their cover story.

Paste-Mazazine-Issue138Cover-original-22

Call me a cynic, but am I the only one whose eyes focused on the "HERALDING a new era of fantasy"? We are not alone, ladies and gentlemen!

So, Paste Magazine did an article about Brandon Sanderson for their cover story.

Paste-Mazazine-Issue138Cover-original-22

Call me a cynic, but am I the only one whose eyes focused on the "HERALDING a new era of fantasy"? We are not alone, ladies and gentlemen!

Wow. I read that article and didn't even notice that. :( I gotta step up my game!

Similarly but non-Sanderson, I saw a magazine cover of The Fault in Our Stars, while another article inside was advertised on the cover as

TV shows: why our favourite characters have to die.

I mean, really! Do people even check these things?