The Parshmen

Southpaw89

Have you read any of the Words of Radiance chapters? You might be interested in them.

To speak in a non-spoilery fashion:

• They're weird. They grow their own armor.
  • They seem more honorable than the Alethi, yet they break a treaty and commit an assassination on a whim, or so it seems.
  • They're really bad at diplomacy.

The song they seem to all share is very interesting. It makes me wonder if there's any connection between them and the death prophecy from Cenn. "He watches!" the boy hissed. "The Black piper in the night. He holds us in his palm... playing a tune that no man can hear!"

Have you read any of the Words of Radiance chapters? You might be interested in them.

• They seem more honorable than the Alethi, yet they break a treaty and commit an assassination on a whim, or so it seems.

The song they seem to all share is very interesting. It makes me wonder if there's any connection between them and the death prophecy from Cenn. "He watches!" the boy hissed. "The Black piper in the night. He holds us in his palm... playing a tune that no man can hear!"

Wow, that was like a challenge post. As discretely as possible - explain the Parshendii hahaha

The Black Piper is obviously Hoid...(I think perhaps he's trying to start the desolation to trap Odium...)

• Chaos locked this topic