Scriptorian

I'm guessing skybreaker under the assumption that orders are gender locked and dustbringers are female.

Why are you assuming that?  It doesn't seem to be the case.  I take it you are thinking orders with female heralds are entirely female and orders with male heralds are entirely male?  Well Ym would be of an order (either 4 or 5) that has a female order and the Stonewards (an order with a male herald) in the Starfalls chapter is female.

Sounds like a lighteyes because of the use of Prince so that probably rules out Kaladin. I would guess that it is Navani, Shallan or some as yet unseen lighteyed woman speaking. or Wit. The tone sounds too teasing/flirtatious (this should be a surgebinding order) to be anyone else I can think of.

Could just be Kal speaking above his Alethi station while training men. Renarin stops by, and Kaladin doesn't dislike him, even if he doesn't like him. May even remind him of Tien. Anyway, they have a short conversation in which Renarin is oddly respectful despite their differences in station, and Kaladin eventually asks him to cut something with his newly gained Shardblade.

Why are you assuming that? It doesn't seem to be the case. I take it you are thinking orders with female heralds are entirely female and orders with male heralds are entirely male? Well Ym would be of an order (either 4 or 5) that has a female order and the Stonewards (an order with a male herald) in the Starfalls chapter is female.

Thanks, duh. Assumption recanted :-$

A friend of mine just suggested that perhaps Dalinar is holding his son in Shadesmar, in the "Expanse of the Broken Sky". Meaning that one or both of Dalinar's sons and Dalinar himself may become Radiants... It's already expected seeing as Dalinar wishes to reform the orders.

Sounds somewhat like someone over Renarin's station asking him to give a demonstration of power to me. It's really seems too nonchalant to be within the context of combat. So perhaps someone doesn't believe Renarin has a Blade or has some other unknown ability we have yet to see.

A while back in response to this Glimpses,

"He thinks you're a god. You shouldn't encourage him."

"Why not? I am a god."

I suggested this,

I think that this is Kaladin talking to Syl, talking about how Rock treats her.

If that's the case, what does it mean? Is Syl a splinter?  Are all of the spren from the 10 orders?

Well I was just looking through some Brandon Q&A's and found this,

QUESTION
Are Honorspren Splinters, or do they hold Splinters?
BRANDON SANDERSON
Honorspren would be termed Splinters.

Given that Honorspren are Splinters, I'd say that it stands to reason that the spren from all the Orders are also Splinters and this is most likely how they gained sentience. 

Given that Honorspren are Splinters, I'd say that it stands to reason that the spren from all the Orders are also Splinters and this is most likely how they gained sentience. 

If this is the case, that honorspren did not exist before honor was splintered, and Windrunners received their powers from honorspren, then were there windrunners before Honor died?

"Stupid move, putting yourself in my hands. Everyone knows I like to set things on fire and watch them burn."

This is interesting!!

Roshone talking to Lirin? Interlude maybe?

Navani talking to Dalinar?

Edited by Duskshard

"Stupid move, putting yourself in my hands. Everyone knows I like to set things on fire and watch them burn."

Ialai or Jasnah said this. Or maybe Shallah

Edited by eveorjoy

Navani talking to Dalinar?

I agree it sounds like Navani, but I'm not sure she's speaking to Dalinar. By WoR their relationship seems progressed to the point where she wouldn't joke about being dangerous anymore. Maybe she's speaking to Jasnah, Elhokar, or Wit.