End of Cosmer

bdoble97

Does anybody think the end of the cosmere will be  Epic  Star Wars/ Star Trek type  Space Opera with all the cosmere planets joining up in a space Armada taking on some huge alien entity that was the cause of the original shattering. Stormlight  would be more like thr starwars side and Mistborn star trek

Edited by bdoble97

Unlikely as it seems most likely that the cause of the original Shattering was the group consisting of the first vessels and associates. Also, Brandon has stated that the Cosmere series isn't an Avengers assemble type saga where multiple threads are pulled together to form a group to defeat a collective enemies, but rather a collection of related stories spanning a period of time in the history of the Cosmere.  

10 minutes ago, Spoolofwhool said:

Unlikely as it seems most likely that the cause of the original Shattering was the group consisting of the first vessels and associates. Also, Brandon has stated that the Cosmere series isn't an Avengers assemble type saga where multiple threads are pulled together to form a group to defeat a collective enemies, but rather a collection of related stories spanning a period of time in the history of the Cosmere.  

As soon as you said that shatting cause was from 1st vessels I rembered haha sorry. Thats is talked about in the book of short stories correct. For the life of me I cant think of the name. In a way I am happy that I am wrong bc I want to be totally in thw dark with thw ending of the cosmer and be completely surprised. I love Sanderson books  he is my opinion the best author out there rightnow 

11 hours ago, Ammanas said:

If the cosmere ends like star wars did (with Hoid standing before Odium and doing nothing while being tortured) I am going to be very upset.

Hahaha. I was thinking more of a mix of the 2 movie style one more epic fantasy (star wars) the other more sci-fi (star trek). 

• Chaos locked this topic