1 minute ago, Clanky said:

Manukos, Roadwalker. How about a three way tie? 

The more the merrier.  Next round everyone gets one vote on them.  Let's all roll the dice!

I'm a little frustrated with a Manukos lynch. I've got a PM with him, and have thought him evil for a while, but it appears that he's been trying to learn, and I hoped to get useful information from him. Regardless, I can hardly lynch Alvron the same turn I sign up to represent him in court.

Edit: poor internet, Clanky and Alv's above posts hadn't come through. Will consider whether I keep my vote on Manukos.

Edited by OrlokTsubodai

4 minutes ago, Alvron said:

The more the merrier.  Next round everyone gets one vote on them.  Let's all roll the dice!

I could live with that. 

----

Now I can't move my vote anywhere to make it a three way tie! Anyone got someone they want to include for a third tied player? I'll vote with you!

7 minutes ago, Alvron said:

How is a random lynch a good thing? :huh:

I'm okay with a two way tie, but I don't think any more than that is a good idea.

4 minutes ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

I'm a little frustrated with a Manukos lynch. I've got a PM with him, and have thought him evil for a while, but it appears that he's been trying to learn, and I hoped to get useful information from him. Regardless, I can hardly lynch Alvron the same turn I sign up to represent him in court.

Well I'm glad we don't have a three-way tie anymore. EDIT: Oh wait, we do again.

Also. What useful information had you hoped to get from Manukos?

Edited by Drake Marshall

Just now, Drake Marshall said:

I'm okay with a two way tie, but I don't think any more than that is a good idea.

Well I'm glad we don't have a three-way tie anymore.

Three way tie makes three players scared of being lynched and therefore more likely we will catch an eliminator and force them into action. Also isn't a litle chaos fun every once in a while?

Just now, Clanky said:

I could live with that. 

----

Now I can't move my vote anywhere to make it a three way tie! Anyone got someone they want to include for a third tied player? I'll vote with you!

It currently is a three way tie. :P 

Just now, Drake Marshall said:

Well I'm glad we don't have a three-way tie anymore.

Also. What useful information had you hoped to get from Manukos?

More fun for one thing.  And it gives us more information.  Who doesn't want to be in a tie vote for instance.  Elims are much less likely to want to be strung up while the village has such numbers.

1 minute ago, Clanky said:

Orlok moved off of Roadwalker though leaving only me I thought

He did?  Bummer.  In that case. Roadwalker, welcome to the dance of death.

14 minutes ago, Alvron said:

More fun for one thing.  And it gives us more information.  Who doesn't want to be in a tie vote for instance.  Elims are much less likely to want to be strung up while the village has such numbers.

I believe a two-way tie is optimal, if there is going to be a tie. It involves more actual danger and a smaller pool of suspects, meaning the voters are more responsible for the way they vote.

Current vote tally:

(2) Alvron - Drake, Manukos

(2) Roadwalker - Clanky, Alvron

(2) Manukos - BrightnessRadiant, Orlok

It looks like you guys are playing musical chairs with the votes. One of you breaks the tie and another one makes it again.

EDIT: 19 minutes left in the cycle... This is going to be interesting.

Edited by Drake Marshall

Just now, Clanky said:

Maybe you should just make everyone tied for votes die then? Makes it easier on everyone! ;)

But boring.  So very, very boring.  Let the Gods of Luck and Chance rule.