Long Game 37: Forest Thread

4 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Hm.

Interesting that no one took the test today from either threads :P

Yeah i thought somebody would just to cause chaos. But apparently not. 

Ok... why is the court thread trying to lynch OUR GM? Go lynch your own GM, thank you very much. 

Edited by Flash

Well the only thing I can think of is that first I wanted Megasif, but changed it to Stick after further reflection. And when I did change it, it made Joe laugh. I originally thought it was because a Stick being the Guardian of the Forest was funny, but now I know it's bcause both Doc and I wanted Stick. 

I mean I could have made those details up, but I didn't. Even as an elim I don't lie. Given my play style, I just wouldn't have said anything at all. 

Do you have any other reason to think I'm an elim besides the fact that I COULD be lying? 

Edited by Flash

"Aha, the Moon is beginning to set, and I see the sun is slipping above the horizon. It's time to start the Day! I do hope you all told me what you've been doing during the night, because I'm not going to listen anymore!.You may feel free to continue to talk for another hour though. shut up until Sir Young and I finish moving props."

Night is over! (The game is not) (Pls no talking in PM's)

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

• Alvron locked and unlocked this topic
  • Alvron locked this topic
  • Alvron unlocked this topic
  • Alvron locked this topic

[Write-up coming as soon as I can figure out how to write in Coyote's voice...]

Fess has died! They were a Regional Faerie!

Stick has died! They are Empty!

Koru was attacked, but survived!

Player List:

1. Sean (Polkinghornbd)
  2. Reginald Canuk (Dalinar Kholin)
  3. Marv (Hemalurgic Headshot)
  4. The Inspector (Paranoid King) - Forest Dweller
  5. Kintas (Jondesu)
  6. Straw (Straw) - Forest Dweller
  7. Bart Allen (Flash) - Hollow Faerie
  8. Rendren (cloudjumper)
  9. Koru (Doc12) - Medium
  10. Jordren (Majestic)
  11. Araris Valerian (Araris Valerian)
  12. Noah (Eternum)
  13. Fess (Arinian) - Regional Faerie
  14. . . . (Lady of Chaos)
  15. Tautali Laust (Megasif)
  16. Centaurus (Darkness Ascendant)
  17. Stick (Stick) - Protector -  Empty

blu_1503115200.png

Edited by Aonar Faileas

Looks like I made it back from the distorted dimension. (Unless I get a PM soon)

And we're not doing too well here.

And 'empty'? Could that have been one of the secret alignments/roles?

Edited by Megasif

Oh or maybe somebody inside Zeta's dimension attacked Stick.

Also as far as I know Stick wasn't in Zeta's dimension.

I would also like to, once again, nominate myself as a Medium candidate.

Eternum

Edited by Eternum

Well, Doc will most likely be inactive for the next few turns, cycles even.

and Stick is dead.

And I've already given my lil speech as to why I should be Medium. 

I used to be large, I am now small, I aim to be medium :P 

And besides, look at Eternum over there is eating a pizza with sardines on it! Sardines!!!!

Isn't that fishy to you?!

Centaurus 

:P

20 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Nah mate, I hate sardines. Pepperoni is the way to freaking go :P

Too bad most of the places here aren't halal :( 

And I'll be sure you'll have a slice of pepperoni when you go out of the run for Medium.

Because I,Centaurus, drunkedy drunkness and drunk cordial.

>Literally every pizza place here is halal

Yay Albania, I guess.

Anyway, back to actually talking about the game. Doc was attacked, why I do not know, but I think it was either an attempt to frame me or DA or it could have been a WGG, or it could have been redirected by Zeta's dimension.

Stick's death is quite possibly the result of an attack by somebody inside Zeta's dimension. If someone can provide the list of Woods players that ended up in the dimension, I would be thankful. We can start from there, and it can give us an at least plausible lynch target.

4 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Yay Albania, I guess.

Anyway, back to actually talking about the game. Doc was attacked, why I do not know, but I think it was either an attempt to frame me or DA or it could have been a WGG, or it could have been redirected by Zeta's dimension.

Stick's death is quite possibly the result of an attack by somebody inside Zeta's dimension. If someone can provide the list of Woods players that ended up in the dimension, I would be thankful. We can start from there, and it can give us an at least plausible lynch target.

wait frame you or me? how?

Lol I'm so not suspicious, I could walk into a store with a giant compound bow and nobody would notice.

This however, will be auspicious and I shall be medium, because I am the best.

I think Doc just has a second life :P 

1 hour ago, Eternum said:

Yay Albania, I guess.

Woods players who were in the Zeta Dimension:

Megasif

Polking

Lady of Chaos

Arinian

Doc

Araris

Dalinar

I think it's unlikely that the attack on Doc was from Zeta dimension (someone's kill order if that's what you meant).

If it was, it would mean that there was someone with a kill role in Zeta dimension with something against Doc, which could be the medium role, and trying to frame other candidates. (You mentioned this) And I think this is unlikely at this point.

Otherwise it could be the Zeta dimension itself which tried to kill Doc.

Or;

It was the elims who had a go at Doc.

As for how he survived:

Either protection from Stick or a second life. I think Stick's protection is more likely and I'm with Eternum on that.

As for Stick:

They put up protection for Doc and elims targeted Stick.

Pretty sure Arinian was a zeta dimension kill.

And DA sounds so much like an elim going for the medium role right now.

20 minutes ago, Megasif said:

And DA sounds so much like an elim going for the medium role right now.

That's exactly what I'm doing

BTW- what I was doing b4, lynching Court.

If the Court elims win, so do we villagers soooo

and we don't have many strong elim leads here, except me according to @Megasif

And I'm with @Eternum for the protection thing, I was just proposing different ideas *shrugs.

Hey, if DA sounds like an elim vote me for Medium! I'm trustworthy, I guess. Also, appointing a new Medium takes a majority vote apparently so yeah, vote for me, I'm the best candidate :P

Also, my interpretation is that the elims attacked Doc (It says "was attacked"), Arinian was a Zeta zone kill and Stick was attacked by someone inside the Zeta zone, which is why they died even with an extra life as the Protector of the Forest.

EDIT: DA, killing Doc is an easy way to frame us candidates because it frees up the Medium spot completely, giving us "less competition".

EDIT2: For the lynch, I will vote for Polking, because I have noticed them looking at the threads multiple times without commenting on anything happening at the time. They have not made one post yet, and Flash's murder seems to imply the killers wanted to hush conversation by killing one of the more active players. Arinian was killed, I haven't seen Lady of Chaos at all, and Cloudjumper's response to my query about their reads seemed pretty village-y. So that leaves Polking. They were also in the Zeta zone, and if they are elim they could have had one of the Court kill roles, which could make them the person responsible for Stick's kill.(Demi Fire Elemental being one, I can't recall if there are more.)

Edited by Eternum