Mid-Range Game 24: Baleful Eye

Seonid

1 hour ago, Alvron said:

Ratel was in luck.  His agents on Earth had somehow managed to locate and retrieve the body of Nighthound.  After painstakingly transporting it to Nalthis, it was a simple matter to have the Epic turned into a Lifeless.  A Lifeless with only one Command.  To kill those that stand in the way of the Collective.  But Ratel didn't stop there for there was more that could be done to Nighthound.  Ratel took a Sliver off one of the Odium Shards the Collective had carefully acquired and implanted it into the brain of Nighthound.  Next he carefully sliced off a piece from the Heart of the Divine One and inserted it into Nighthounds heart.

Ratel smiled as the beast stood and shook itself.

This is going to be fun.

You couldn't have put a sliver of honour or preservation or something, could you?

Edited by Mark IV

1 hour ago, Mark IV said:

You couldn't have put a sliver of honour or preservation or something, could you?

I didn't have any of those to use.  If you want, I can add a Bloodmaker Spike to increase his already OP healing. :) 

14 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

And give him the ability to commune with Ruin...

What?  You don't think that Ruin, Odium and Nighthound have things in common?  I'm sure they will get along very well.

1 hour ago, Alvron said:

What? You don't think that Ruin, Odium and Nighthound have things in common? I'm sure they will get along very well.

That's exactly the problem :P

Still, your Nighthound lifeless sounds like a fascinating experiment. As a member of the Dark Alley, I should like to cordially invite him into our domain, as an honored test subject guest. He would be treated with utmost hospitality, and in return we in the Dark Alley could learn a lot about being unspeakably evil hemalurgy and the dark arts "science."

Bah, everyone wants to kill newcomers.

My first game (QF25) >50% of players wanted to lynch me at some point in time, and I was village.

I'll vote for Sif because they voted on BR without much reason. (Hah, the irony.)

1 hour ago, winter devotion said:

You would probably die a very painful death. 

Ah, but think of what we could learn in the process!

Anyways, we have proper containment facilities. The population of domesticated eldritch horrors has gone down in the last few months (an issue we will soon have corrected), freeing up some space.

Edited by Drake Marshall

16 hours ago, Eternum said:

Bah, everyone wants to kill newcomers.

My first game (QF25) >50% of players wanted to lynch me at some point in time, and I was village.

Actually I'm pretty sure we all refrained from lynching you because it was your first game

5 minutes ago, Eternum said:

Sami, you're literally one of the people that tried to lynch me at like C4 along with Yitzi xD

Plus everyone was suspicious of me at one point or another :P

Well if it wasn't your first game I would've tried to lynch you earlier :P but come on, you were acting suspicious!!!