Mid-Range Game 24: Baleful Eye

Seonid

Well they do claim to have a scanner so I'm assuming that they can discover the Epic name that way if all else fails.  Or they could always reveal who they are hunting and it's possible that another has already found them and is willing to trade that information.

1 minute ago, Eternum said:

Hm. Man, this game is certainly proving too be fun if nothng else.

Blackout games are always fun.  And this being a Seonid game, the fun is going to be amped up.

Just now, winter devotion said:

You too, huh? We've got an item thief on the loose. The one who stole Ecth's item and replaced it with a sedative only stole one, and you said two people, so you had two items? Ecth got one in exchange-- did you?

I had one item stolen and another traded for some drugs.  I suspect there is a Drug Dealer out there trading items for drugs as well as a Thief.

Drugs as in sedatives? Or drugs as in...?

RIP sniped

Performance enhancing drug? Judging by the name I'll assume extra life, protect or kill.

Edited by Eternum

5 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

So we know that the Elims are the Reckoners, and there are definitely Epics.

Wait what? 

6 hours ago, Seonid said:

Jon (Jondesu) was lynched! He was a Reckoners Demolitions Expert

To me that sounds like the Epics are elims

9 minutes ago, Elithanathile said:

Well virtually always. And this could be a faction game with one of the factions colored red.

Or the GMs changed around the colors to mess with us. Just saying that Reckoners=elims is possible, but not the only option.

Haha that'd be great! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

here's requesting to join the RP!

Sandra sped towards the hospital, clutching her handbag. She didn't want anyone to steal her purse, much less her wallet and she had forgotten that this particular pair of pants didn't have pockets. She pulled up her hood and barreled through a cluster of people in her road, hoping nobody would notice her.

Of course, she slammed straight into the most pompous looking fellow - unfortunately in a police officer's uniform. "Hold up! Where are you going in such a hurry?"

With a building just exploded and Epics everywhere was that even a question? That guy seriously needed to grow some brains, but she didn't have time to tell him that. Instead - 

WHAPPP! She swung her handbag at his head (which was the most convenient thing at hand) and hit him fair and square in the nose!

There was a loud crack and her phone was hopelessly smashed from its connection to the guy's head. She shrugged philosophically. Sometimes one must sacrifice for a job well done she thought, grinning at the guy as she continued on her way.

Edited by Sami

5 hours ago, Drake Marshall said:

Well then. Interesting. How many neutrals are in this game??? :blink:

Do you know what the alignment of your target is?

Also how does your scan work.

Aaliyah noticed that there was a roughly human-shaped source of water crouched around the corner of the hospital building.

She sighed. It was useful and all, but sometimes, she wished she could just turn her powers off.

"Hiding from something?" she asked.

I do not know the alignment of the one I need to kill, no. I can choose to scan one player each cycle, but I only get results if it is my target. If it isn't the person I am looking for, I don't get any information, unfortunately. So to sum it up, I need to find my target via my 'target'-scan that I can use.

3 hours ago, Eternum said:

Yeah lol I forgot about Majestic. GG, man. GG. I wasn't even here to see what happened tho xD

@Crimsn-Wolf You need to kill an Epic?

Do Epics get actual Epic names?

Yes, all I know about my target is that they are a fellow epic.

Altea jolted slightly when a voice spoke up, "Ah.." she mumbled, searching to locate the owner of the voice. She stood up to her full 5'4" and made her way cautiously around the corner, to face the one that confronted her. "Hello. No, I have no reason to hide. I am merely scoping out the playing field, as things appear to be quite hectic." Her voice was quiet, but it held an odd sense of presence. [for anyone who cares, Altea has long black hair and cat-like amber eyes]

"Yeah, come to think of it, my secret's out now that I'm an epic cuz Falchion saw me use my powers. He's bound to snitch on me, and tell Balelight that I've been hiding in the city and haven't sworn allegiance to her. I can't stay here. Not unless I wanna be here when her lackeys come swarming in, looking for me. She's probably not too happy."

@Ecthelion III

"Less talking and more moving, Scotty!" Robin shoved open the door at the bottom of the stairwell and held it open for her. "Come on, I know a place."

Together, the two of them ran out of the ruined hospital and into the night. Thunder broke overhead, and it began to rain.

-

@Elithanathile @Frozen Mint @Sami @King Cole @Crimsn-Wolf @Drake Marshall @anyone else who's at the hospital, Scotty and I are officially leaving unless one of you does something to stop us.

Edited by Ecthelion III

Sandra was drenched.  Drat! she thought. I should have brought an umbrella. Determined on catching whoever caused this mess before Balelight did, she dashed for the door of the hospital. The rain fogging her vision, she could have sworn that two shady figures had just ran out the door and brushed her right shoulder. Wait what?! "Hey You!" she yelled, voice cracking. "Where do you think you're going?" She nearly laughed as she realized that she just used almost exactly the same wording as the police officer had said to her a few moments before.

@BrightnessRadiant @Ecthelion III

Edited by Sami