Do we *know* that the Nightwatcher is the second Bondsmith spren?

Necessary Eagle

21 hours ago, axcellence said:

On further thought why isn't the Stormform not considered as a different Voidform?

Who says it isn't? Bonding Spren and taking Forms are part of the Parshendi Life Cycle. That's symbiosis, not a magic system. Things Voidform Parshendi do with magic would be up for grabs as being Voidbinding.

The WoB says we haven't seen Voidbinding. So the real question is why calling in the Everstorm is not considered Voidbinding.

Edited by The One Who Connects

9 hours ago, The One Who Connects said:

Who says it isn't? Bonding Spren and taking Forms are part of the Parshendi Life Cycle. That's symbiosis, not a magic system. Things Voidform Parshendi do with magic would be up for grabs as being Voidbinding.

The WoB says we haven't seen Voidbinding. So the real question is why calling in the Everstorm is not considered Voidbinding.

That was what I was referring to.  Perhaps I wasn't clear.  Stormform to call Everstorm occurs, yet Brandon says no voidbinding yet.  So, I am asking the same question as you...

7 hours ago, axcellence said:

That was what I was referring to.  Perhaps I wasn't clear.  Stormform to call Everstorm occurs, yet Brandon says no voidbinding yet.  So, I am asking the same question as you...

Your post didn't mention the word "Everstorm," so that's probably where the confusion was.

On 28/09/2017 at 4:57 AM, The One Who Connects said:

Is not true.

Cusicesh. (Don't worry, I had to look it up to make sure I spelled it right too)

Dang, I thought that people were all just assuming that, didn't realise Brandon had confirmed that as canon. I had always thought that the stormfather was the one who bonded all the bondsmiths as @galendo suggests. Disappointing to find out I was wrong :/ 

• Chaos locked this topic