Quick Fix Game 26: Stop the Madness

firstRainbowRose

1 minute ago, TheMightyLopen said:

That's possible. Or they just realized she knew the most about the game, so they killed her before she could reveal anything else. And no, I'm not saying that because I killed her for that reason. :P

So what was the reason you killed her?

1 hour ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I killed her for that reason.

*Ahem.* News reporters and future politicians- take notice! In today's episode, we cover the wonderful art of "quoting out of context!" *Theme song* As you can clearly see in the quote from @TheMightyLopen, TheMightyLopen is an eliminator and killed @little wilson! Since you can all see with your own eyes, he is Guilty of being an Eliminator, and thus NEEDS to be LYNCHED!

*Theme song* "That's all for today, folks!"

Just now, Lemonelon said:

Okay, if we have a scapegoat, would it be in their best interest to vote? So why haven't they? Perhaps there is something more going on here...?

Well Aman basically claimed to be the scapegoat when he "confirmed" the scapegoat role exists, and considering he voted on himself last Cycle, I can't claim to understand what he's thinking. :P So yeah, I guess at this point we can either let Aman(probably) be lynched or actually lynch someone ourselves.

No one has really said much this Cycle, which is sad. And also makes it hard to find a good lynch target. We can't lynch for information, since we don't get alignments when a player dies. We could do another CC lynch, but that's kind of boring, and we have so many people to choose from... >> I've started 6 or 7 PM's, but none of them have done anything suspicious really. I don't want to lynch Rebecca, even though she has the doll, since this is her first game and I believe her that it needs to be triggered somehow. I don't really see any good options. :/

2 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Well Aman basically claimed to be the scapegoat when he "confirmed" the scapegoat role exists, and considering he voted on himself last Cycle, I can't claim to understand what he's thinking.

Well, he wasn't the scapegoat last cycle, but @Amanuensis why'd you vote on yourself last cycle?

I sure hope whoever has the dead scan role scans eternum (and maybe Wilson? Not sure that's necessary as that was probably an elim kill) and tells us the result next cycle.

I'm going to sleep soon and not sure of what to do, so @Julio Julio?

Edit: just realised that this is probably their first game, so@King Cole King Cole Julio

Edited by _Stick_

43 minutes ago, Sami said:

Contribution Crusade?

I have no idea what's going on. Anybody want to RP?

Sure! Also, a contribution crusade is when we lynch people who aren't posting.

Budge carried the bowls of stew over to the table, having to bend and twist past people. They were talking, and confused.People had died, and no-one knew why.
Well, there was one solution to that.
Food.
"Here ya go," she said, setting it down, whistling under her breath. "The ol' Aleta."
"Thanks," said Aleta, taking the bowl.
"What a bunch of weirdos, am I right? Strangest names. Nothing normal, like Purity or Serendipity or Pod."
"Pod?"
"Pod is everywhere," winked Budge, tapping the side of her nose.
"...Right."

You can rp with Budge if you want. She's slightly crazy and rather weird.

Because @little wilson isn't here to voice her own opinions, I'll do it for her.

"Seriously, guys??? Another first-round kill? This is getting absurd. Age or "experience" should not be reason to kill anyone repeatedly every single game, and usually this early. This death streak is ridiculous." (Except she would have said it in a nicer way.)

And I agree, it is ridiculous. Whoever killed her, take a moment to think about what you've done.

Well... is it possible that the shades are the killers? 

what did Wilson do last round? Is it possible that he was the person who thought of lynching whoever it was that died, and was killed as a result? This is Threnody, after all... It might very well be that suggesting lynching whoever is lynched counts as "drawing blood" and causes that person to be killed by shades. 

Please no Contribution Crusade >>

Lynching Majestic...hm

Since Rose said the aim of this game is to find out the source of the deaths, and there doesn't seem to be a night turn, so i presume the people with roles put them in during day, which means that where someone would miss a day, they miss a chance to use their action, whereas in a normal game, they wouldn't miss anything besides the lynch..and Majestic has been inactive for the equivalent of a cycle HRM. I guess we could lynch him...I'd feel bad tho haha. Hate lynching inactives. But in a game like this activity is vital, and Majestic isn't actiiive.

Gah.

Majestic

6 hours ago, A Budgie said:

Sure! Also, a contribution crusade is when we lynch people who aren't posting.

Budge carried the bowls of stew over to the table, having to bend and twist past people. They were talking, and confused. People had died, and no-one knew why.
Well, there was one solution to that.
Food.
"Here ya go," she said, setting it down, whistling under her breath. "The ol' Aleta."
"Thanks," said Aleta, taking the bowl.
"What a bunch of weirdos, am I right? Strangest names. Nothing normal, like Purity or Serendipity or Pod."
"Pod?"
"Pod is everywhere," winked Budge, tapping the side of her nose.
"...Right."

You can rp with Budge if you want. She's slightly crazy and rather weird.

Aleta took a bite of stew. The girl that had brought it seemed slightly scrambled in the head.

"You're right about the weirdos. Everyone here may as well be headless chickens." Except whoever wonderful person who made this stew. It warmed her right to her toes.

Just popping in to... well, just say that I'm here, I guess. I had some thoughts about the game and our goals that I wanted to discuss, but even though the GM left the thread unlocked I feel it would be against the spirit of the game to discuss them until the new cycle is posted and we find out who survived and who didn't. So I'll hold my tongue, for now.