Controversial Opinions

44 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Anchovies and sardines are the tastiest animal products ever to be eaten. Onions and garlic taste best raw.

I can see that. Sardines are kinda weird because they stink so bad (fish breath). I like anchovies. Onions are great raw, it's really weird. I've never had just raw garlic by itself though.

8 minutes ago, Lord Gregorio said:

What was the problem with that movie? I watched it as a child and I wasn't very criticful with movies back then.

the side-plots, what they did to Luke, the ages of the characters, the fact that Grover wasn't who he was from the books at all anymore, the author really didn't like it, Annabeth's and Percy's relationship was far different from what it actually was in that first book, and some more I think.

The best thing from the two Percy Jackson movies was "Stop walking on my roof."

19 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

the side-plots, what they did to Luke, the ages of the characters, the fact that Grover wasn't who he was from the books at all anymore, the author really didn't like it, Annabeth's and Percy's relationship was far different from what it actually was in that first book, and some more I think.

The best thing from the two Percy Jackson movies was "Stop walking on my roof."

Oh. I kinda understand now. Lol.

sword and shield are good games.

then again, I'm the kind of guy to say that PVZ:BFN is alright, and halo infinite is great. (best german's chocolate cake ingredients I've ever tasted. could be better though, they used coco butter instead of real chocolate.)

Edited by Just_a_Fan

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Christmas music is...not that great. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part, the genre is mediocre at best.

I don't think this is all that controversial. ther are  few solid ones, but for the most part any enjoyment I get out of christmas music is highly tinged with nostalgia for when I was little

15 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Or    A N Y   G R A P E   F L A V O R E D    A N Y T H I N G !!!!!!!!!!

I don't think this is controversial at all. grape is second only to licorice as a bad flavor

Edited by Dunkum

2 minutes ago, Dunkum said:

I don't think this is all that controversial. ther are  few solid ones, but for the most part any enjoyment I get out of christmas music is highly tinged with nostalgia for when I was little

I don't think this is controversial at all. grape is second only to licorice as a bad flavor

Hmmm

What about Cherry? Cherry flavor is NASTY! 😛 

2 hours ago, Dunkum said:

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

What about Cherry? Cherry flavor is NASTY!

Clarification please. . . Are we talking artificial flavorings only? What about homemade cherry compote? All natural grape juice (effective for headaches)?

As far as licorice goes. . . black or red? What about fennel? Jägermeister (if you are old enough)?

Actually, we used to joke:

Spoiler
  • Is Jagermeister black licorice flavored or is black licorice Jager flavored?
  • There are two types of people - those that drink Jager and those. . . who used to drink Jager.

Controversial opinions?

Disney destroys their competition by buying them out, then ruining the IP (Star Wars, MCU, etc.)

1 minute ago, Treamayne said:

Clarification please. . . Are we talking artificial flavorings only? What about homemade cherry compote? All natural grape juice (effective for headaches)?

As far as licorice goes. . . black or red? What about fennel? Jägermeister (if you are old enough)?

Actually, we used to joke:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Is Jagermeister black licorice flavored or is black licorice Jager flavored?
  • There are two types of people - those that drink Jager and those. . . who used to drink Jager.

Controversial opinions?

Disney destroys their competition by buying them out, then ruining the IP (Star Wars, MCU, etc.)

Flavorings. artificial. 

black licorice is NASTY! red is Ok.

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Flavorings. artificial.

That I can agree with, but then I only like homemade desserts and dark chocolate (I hate fake-fruit anything, gummy anything, etc.)

black licorice is NASTY! red is Ok.

Funny, because most red licorice uses artificial cherry flavor (mixed with other fake fruit). . .

2 minutes ago, Treamayne said:

That I can agree with, but then I only like homemade desserts and dark chocolate (I hate fake-fruit anything, gummy anything, etc.)

Funny, because most red licorice uses artificial cherry flavor (mixed with other fake fruit). . .

hehehe

*contradicts self* :P