[OB] No Backing Down best chapter yet.

bdoble97

Chapter 29 No Backing down was the best chapter yet in my opinion. Reading Shallan Adolin abd Renarin descending down this dark borrow stone staircase with so visual to me I could picture all that so well in my mind's eye. To me there's nothing better than a group of people exploring a deep dark ancient Hall. To me it was so creepy that they were chasing after this being the way Brandon Sanderson describes it as a dark tar made me think of that movie The Thing I've actually never seen it but the trail is from the 70s. I don't know if that's a good representation for what I was picturing but I just picture this monster that could devour everything it was so exciting. When Adolin charge towards it I  yelled yes!!!! And did a fist pump it was so intense and exciting for me to read perfect time to come out to yesterday during Halloween for such a creepy chapter again in my opinion. When Shallan confronted it it made me think of this scene of Gandalf in the extended edition Desolation of Smaug when he fights Sauron but ten times cooler the white light of the stormlight  people again the dark tar monsters it was just so so good. I also have been struggling since the beginning of the series of what Renarin looks like but when he was facing that black tar I instantly picture him as a younger  Ezra Miller don't know why but now it's sticks. I wish I was a better artist cuz I want to draw this scene so bad hahahha

• Argent changed the title to [OB] No Backing Down best chapter yet.
  • Chaos locked this topic