9 hours ago, Sami said:

You can add my brain to the list <_<

Nice.  That's three brains in the jar.  Just need one more set.  Anyone?  Anyone at all?

Vote Tally Time:
Mega (1): Lopen
Sami (0): Mega
Asterion (1): Mega
Road (1): Manukos

With less than four hours left, we could do with some more votes.  And yes, I know I'm one of the ones that hasn't voted.  I'm waiting to see if we can make a tie again.  What's your excuse?  :P 

6 minutes ago, Sami said:

How do you do color text on mobile?

[*color=red] Text here. [*/color]
[*color=green] Text here. [*/color]
[*color=blue] Text here. [*/color]
[*color=purple] Text here. [*/color]
Without the *'s

6 minutes ago, Sami said:

How do you do color text on mobile?

I normally copy and paste the colour text from a previous post and then type my text in. But there is a way to do it which I've forgotten.

Edited by Megasif
What Alv said.

On 24.11.2017 at 9:31 AM, Alvron said:

Don't rule out the possibility of it being a Mistborn that killed Bugsy.  We know that there are secret roles as Steeldancer was an Aluminium Misting and Bugsys death write up does talk about Mistborn using Atium.

I don't think that is the case, write up implied hardly that it's just atium misting(Look in write up parts where Bugsy's character thinks why mistborn not killed him by just shooting coin).

I honestly still in some kind of confusion after previous cycle, because all my suspicions were messed up. I suspected Lopen but his vote on Drake(I don't see any reasons for elim!Lopen to vote for his teammate) , so no reasons to suspect Lopen. 

Phatt, Asterion. I too don't know what to think about that two, well it possible that elim!Asterion would vote for Drake. Or possibly elim!Phatt tried to distance from Drake and that turned not well for them...  but what need for distancing on first turn. Of course it's can be some dirty IKYK. But how high probability of it, I doubt that someone not insane would try something like that. Lets just conclude that I don't know what to think about Aster or Phatt and not gonna do that cause my brain can explode(and I don't want to see my brain in Alv's jar)

I stated on previous cycle that I was suspicious of Budgie and Rae. I looked back and I still have bad gut read on them but truly no other reasons. Maybe can add simpleminded that they almost created tie between Aster and Drake, but it was turn 1 so it's stupid to blame them in that(especially with Alv messing with voting). Soo nothing else to say, I just don't know(I saying "I don't know" too often today). 

Right now I think about voting on people who flying under radar.

For now will put vote on Megasif, maybe will change later(if not gonna fell asleep).

3 minutes ago, Arinian said:

I don't think that is the case, write up implied hardly that it's just atium misting(Look in write up parts where Bugsy's character thinks why mistborn not killed him by just shooting coin).

Phatt, Asterion. I too don't know what to think about that two, well it possible that elim!Asterion would vote for Drake. Or possibly elim!Phatt tried to distance from Drake and that turned not well for them...  but what need for distancing on first turn. Of course it's can be some dirty IKYK. But how high probability of it, I doubt that someone not insane would try something like that. Lets just conclude that I don't know what to think about Aster or Phatt and not gonna do that cause my brain can explode(and I don't want to see my brain in Alv's jar)

I don't think it's the case either but it's never a good idea to lock yourself into one train of thought.  As long as we can keep an open mind, we have a better chance of seeing any discrepancies .

At moment, well for the whole cycle really, I'm leaning on voting for Phatt.  A first cycle vote on a fellow elim isn't all that uncommon so I'm a little suspicious of Phatt for that.
(Now that you've said that, I just got to have your brains in my jar. :P

2 minutes ago, asterion137 said:

I second the Roadwalker lynch. Mostly because of Rae's long analysis post earlier, I believe lynching Road would help identify Alvron and Phatt. 

You want to identify me?  Good luck with that.  Many players have tried to track me down and learn my real name and where I live. :) 

8 minutes ago, Alvron said:

At moment, well for the whole cycle really, I'm leaning on voting for Phatt.  A first cycle vote on a fellow elim isn't all that uncommon so I'm a little suspicious of Phatt for that.
(Now that you've said that, I just got to have your brains in my jar. :P

I doubt that half sleeping brain can explode.

It's right now tie between Megasif and Road, right? I will change my vote on Roadwalker, probably it's would be more productive and atleast will clear something(atleast I saw that someone said that it can and it's too hard for me to think right now, so throw all rotten tomatos in Rae if Road is villager(okay, okay you can throw rotten tomatos in me for my laziness)).

43 minutes ago, phattemer said:

I’m not really sure what to say in my defense except that I believe drake wasn’t even one of the members of the original tie. 

Drake was the first of the group to gain two votes and given that you were the first one of those votes, you not remembering seems fishy.  The first two votes in the cycle were both on Drake.  Sorry Phatt but not remembering a lynch you basically started seems very suspicious to me.

phatt. Alvron. Please everyone see this. Alvron, in a PM, just tried to tell me that I should shoot for a house win instead of going after skaa, as that is what everyone else is shooting for. I suppose I am easy game for this sort of thing. <_<

Anyway, I am a thug, and Alv told me that I should try to survive this lynch, then go to the ball where people shouldn't kill me. Then he said something that raised red flags all over me, which I cannot explicitly state, but it was something about the lynch the next day being wasted on me, also. My house has not lost anyone yet.

(An un-Alv like comment in the house doc tripped my gut, though my gut is a little trippy.)

Edited by Roadwalker

3 minutes ago, phattemer said:

What I mean is hat there were definitely points where I coulda have left the vote alone and had a tie between two non-Drake players. If you think I’m a skaa, maybe go after them too. 

The way I see it, there are three choices for me today.  Asterion, Road and you.  Road leads the lynch, Asterion has almost no chance of being lynched and I still really want to see what happens in a tie.  I'll be keeping my vote on you unless it looks like I can make a tie elsewhere.

11 hours ago, Megasif said:

@TheMightyLopen I have gotten unexpectedly busy and haven't even read all of the cycle though I have been occasionally coming online to check on my phone. 

Thanks for checking in! Megasif

15 minutes ago, Roadwalker said:

phatt. Alvron. Please everyone see this. Alvron, in a PM, just tried to tell me that I should shoot for a house win instead of going after skaa, as that is what everyone else is shooting for. I suppose I am easy game for this sort of thing. <_<

Anyway, I am a thug, and Alv told me that I should try to survive this lynch, then go to the ball where people shouldn't kill me. Then he said something that raised red flags all over me, which I cannot explicitly state, but it was something about the lynch the next day being wasted on me, also. My house has not lost anyone yet.

(An un-Alv like comment in the house doc tripped my gut, though my gut is a little trippy.)

I don't know if I'd want to lynch Alv over this. I mean, sure, he's trying to get an advantage for his House through the lynch, but you're already up for the lynch. I'd rather we didn't get bogged down trying to kill you though, and since I've already stated suspicion of phatt, that's where my vote is going.

Road, even if we kill all of the Skaa, if your House doesn't have the most favor when that happens, you lose.

Vote tally:

Roadwalker(4): Manukos, Asterion, Arinian, Phattemer
Phattemer(3): Sami, Alvron, Lopen
Asterion(1): Megasif
Alvron(1): Roadwalker

Edited by TheMightyLopen

1 minute ago, Roadwalker said:

I am shooting for a Noble over Skaa victory, not a house win.

I'm not.  I'm working to insure that once the Skaa are found, that the House I'm in comes out on top.

We have two unexplained kills on N1.  N1!  That does not happen unless there is a very good reason to suspect someone or the other Houses are also planning to come out as top House.

My votes have been random so far but Arinian has roused my suspicions. He voted for the easiest vote-able player (i.e. me) and gave a reason that he wants to go for under the radar players. He shows trust in Lopen in his post who is also voting on me so Arin sets up his own vote on me as well.

Then when the votes starting going towards road, he jumped on Road bandwagon. Could be a village just helping but maybe an elim. It just stood out to me.

I think phattemer is probs village because of his voting and genuine sounding posts. Bussing is entirely possible here though.

Alv/Lopen elim pair is unlikely because of Lopens defence of Alv. But very possible that one or the other is elim. Elims know the village so their defence can be confident. Not really leaning elim for Lopen right now though since it's a more generalised and a good point rather than outright defence.

Hmm. From Road's accusation of Alv, it makes me lean village on Road. But I feel I'm coming to conclusions too fast here. Hmm.

Keeping my vote on Asterion for now.

1 minute ago, Megasif said:

My votes have been random so far but Arinian has roused my suspicions. He voted for the easiest vote-able player (i.e. me) and gave a reason that he wants to go for under the radar players. He shows trust in Lopen in his post who is also voting on me so Arin sets up his own vote on me as well.

Then when the votes starting going towards road, he jumped on Road bandwagon. Could be a village just helping but maybe an elim. It just stood out to me.

I think phattemer is probs village because of his voting and genuine sounding posts. Bussing is entirely possible here though.

Alv/Lopen elim pair is unlikely because of Lopens defence of Alv. But very possible that one or the other is elim. Elims know the village so their defence can be confident. Not really leaning elim for Lopen right now though since it's a more generalised and a good point rather than outright defence.

Hmm. From Road's accusation of Alv, it makes me lean village on Road. But I feel I'm coming to conclusions too fast here. Hmm.

Keeping my vote on Asterion for now.

That's pretty close to how I feel about Arinian and Road as well. I disagree with you about phatt, but I was hesitant to vote for him early this Cycle because I felt like I was maybe tunneling.

As for Alv, he could very easily be an elim. I want to make it clear that I don't have any sort of read on him(and probably never will :P), I was just pointing out that what he did wasn't something I'd consider an eliminator tell.

Vote Tally:
Mega (0): Lopen
Sami (0): Mega
Asterion (1): Mega
Road (4): Manukos, Asterion, Ari, Phatt
Phatt (3): Sami, Road, Alv, Lopen
Mega (0): Ari
Alv (1): Road

Not looking likely for a tie lynch at moment.  :(