The Shin originally being from Roshar is a RAFO

Kapin

Just asked Brandon “Are the Shin originally from Roshar” I was given a RAFO card. A follow up was is the Stone Shamanism/soulcast metal thing related to Scadrial in any way and the answer was yes. So that throws something I saw here before where Shinovar is originally part of Roshar into a slightly saner place.

Also first time posting here so if this belong in general cosmetics theories, please move it there :)

Edited by Kapin

44 minutes ago, Kapin said:

Just asked Brandon “Are the Shin originally from Roshar” I was given a RAFO card. A follow up was is the Stone Shamanism/soulcast metal thing related to Scadrial in any way and the answer was yes. So that throws something I saw here before where Shinovar is originally part of Roshar into a slightly saner place.

Also first time posting here so if this belong in general cosmetics theories, please move it there :)

Actually @Kapin I'd like you to post this in the Event thread, so Arcanists can keep track of this easier when we input stuff things into events. If you just came from the San Francisco signing, post here: 

Thanks for joining! Hope to see you around :D 

25 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Actually @Kapin I'd like you to post this in the Event thread, so Arcanists can keep track of this easier when we input stuff things into events. If you just came from the San Francisco signing, post here: 

Just did. Thanks! 

• Chaos locked this topic