[OB] Rlain

bdoble97

I have not finish Oathbringer  SO PLEAS DONT  SPOILE ANYTHING.  But this is what I'm picturing Rlain to look like now just put a bridge for uniform on him I forget if he has uncut stones in his beard and I don't know how I would put that into the bigger and yet. Any and all criticisms are welcome. Pleas tell me what you think 

20171122_132949.jpg

Edited by bdoble97

9 minutes ago, bdoble97 said:

Thank you alot. No I have only been drawing for a less then a year and have never even tryed to color any drawing so its just going ro stay this way

That's really impressive if you've only been drawing for a year. I've got several good anatomy book titles and online tutorial suggestions if you are interested. The Stormlight Chronicles Archive is a really good source of inspiration, you'll have fun practicing :) 

Edited by straits

2 minutes ago, straits said:

That's really impressive if you've only been drawing for a year. I've got several good anatomy book titles and online tutorial suggestions if you are interested. The Stormlight Chronicles are a really good source of inspiration, you'll have fun practicing :) 

Thank you again Would love them. 

• Chaos locked this topic