[OB] Eventual coalition of KR and Singers

bdoble97

To me its a foregone conclusion that there is going to be a KR and Singer coalition to take on the fused with Venli getting a Spren bond and looks like she's on her way to becoming a knight radiant herself. I am really hoping that Rlain becomes a KR also I wonder what their shardplate would look like I think it would be very interesting lookinh.  But on the other hand because I think this is such a foregone conclusion I could see Sanderson doing the twist and not have it happen I never thought the humans are going to be that ancient voidbringers I always thought they were from a different planet but never thought they were that Invaders so who knows I'm very interested to find out.

Venli’s “job” being to basically proselytize to the other Singers will set her up for some creative double-crossing. I think it will be interesting to see if Rlain is relieved to not be “alone” as a Parsh on the “other side” or if he and Venli will clash, as he actively chose to switch sides before Venli knew what they were getting into. I’m sure she’ll have to deal with her guilt about this whole thing, and her sisters death, and Rlain will either serve as a painful reminder of a direction she could have gone or help her feel better. I’m looking forward to that interaction.

• Chaos locked this topic