[OB] Stormlight vs Mistborn

ICanDream

Stormlight vs Mistborn  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Stormlight or Mistborn

• Stormlight
    • Mistborn

Which mistborn? Stormlight over mistborn era 1 for me certainly. I'm on the fence between mistborn era 2 and stormlight, I enjoy the characters in both those series more than mistborn era 1.

I would very much like to see Lift, The Lopen, and Wayne playing cards together, reminiscing about how all the time spent wearing the right hats during a meal while stuck to the ceiling helped them single handedly save the cosmere.

Isn't it too soon for this? But if we are comparing them, I second the previous opinion MB should be split into era 1 and era 2. My favorite would be MB era 1, however if I compare SA with MB era 2, them SA.

Also, I think posting the poll here distorts the results, it would be better to have this topic in the general Cosmere section.

Edited by Aleksiel

Mistborn was very interesting and love all the ancient secrets that came out in their book two and three but to me nothing compares to Stormlight archive. I read the Way of Kings before I started mistborn it took me three times to get through book 1 of Mistborn. 

Edited by bdoble97

• Chaos locked this topic