Thank you.

Calderis

• 1 month later...

@Calderis

I've kinda slid back into lurking, in part because every time I think I have something to say or a good response, you've already made it :D  I do have to say the the night you and I and...I think it was R'Shara (but could be wrong - my memory has been wonky since my concussion last fall) were sharing/commiserating and more on autistic children was wonderfully freeing for me.  It's a hard space to be in and sometimes I just kinda have to know I'm not in it alone, you know?

Cheers, good sir, and since I am a minister, prayers as well.  The site content is good.  Who you are, I'd venture to say, is better.  It's good to know you, even at a distance.  It's one of the most amazing parts of the internet, imo.

Just now, Calderis said:

@Mulk, it was indeed @RShara, and yeah. Was a nice conversation that seems to be rarely possible.

I appreciate the sentiments. And sorry for being a ninja. 

lol - it would take me far longer to come up with all the things you come up with so I don't think that counts. I just find that in the theorizing of cosmere stuff I tend to think like you do.

• Chaos locked this topic