FYI: This is an error I know about

Chaos

If you see an error of the form

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 474872112 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

I know this exists. My previous fix did not truly work, so I'm looking into other options. If you see this, don't worry about it. It doesn't have much actual effect, but I didn't want you to be alarmed.

Hmmm, that is alarming. Please let me know if any critical site functionality doesn't work due to this. I did receive your PM (I got it twice, actually) though.

It seems to pop up very frequently when posting or pming. But in my experience thus far it hasn't actually stopped me from doing anything.

It's nice to have a bug that doesn't really break anything.

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

It seems to pop up very frequently when posting or pming. But in my experience thus far it hasn't actually stopped me from doing anything.

My experience as well. Curious it appears in the post box.

I'm seeing it whenever I scroll over someone's name rather than it showing what they are viewing. I figured I'd let you know, just in case it helps you narrow down the issue. 

Also, this is the second time I've gone to post something and gotten the below. Refreshing the page fixes it, but again, just FYI in the hopes that it helps:

{"success":1,"post":"\n\n

\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t \n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t#276\n\t\t\t\t\ticon_share.png\n\t\t\t\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\t\t<\/span>\n\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t
\n\t\t\n\t\t\t

Holder of the Death Note Shard<\/p>\n\t\t\n\t\t

Edited by Metacognition

Same. But it's getting worse: almost every post I made today has had that problem. Also, there seem to be some errors with upvoting? It says there's an error with storing my vote, but it's there once I refresh, so no real problem. Same thing with clicking the little Aons next to each subforum- it doesn't happen till I refresh.

• 2 months later...