Lord Meeker

• 1 month later...

Hey can I join up?  Here's the oath:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

Butterfinger

Edit: one more question: is GUESS still in operation?

Edited by Clever Username

3 hours ago, Clever Username said:

Hey can I join up?  Here's the oath:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

Butterfinger

Hey :)

glad to see you're interested in joining!

@Arky-boi

Yeah we’ve generally been fine with advertising your guild on the other guilds threads  

The only issue is that if you use actual characters, and you aren’t strong enough to defend them, then you risk the full might of the guild attacking you, but the gb’s already hate me, so it doesn’t really matter.

Yep. TUBA has the best baked goods, interesting conversations and people, and a history of throwing pineapples. We're also typically the least murderous guild and don't try to steal peoples' souls..

TUBA and the DA are sort of opposite in their missions.

Just saying, TUBA's only ulterior motives involve saving innocent souls from being led astray and cookies from being spiked. Nothing more. At the moment...