Lord Meeker

3 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

It's his fault. After he came back we tried to give him some power, equal to TFA, but nope. He wanted to rule everything.

That's a great way to be welcomed back for the person who was the driving force behind activity in era 1. The person who made the Ghostbloods, a force to be reckoned with. Great welcoming party.

</sarcasm>

Edited by MacThorstenson

I'm just so confused. I kinda want to join up, and to inject my presence into the Alleyverse, which probably doesn't want me. I'm...

In a single word that sums up my entire personality, I'm unpredictable... inconsistent, at best. I have a tendency to push the boundaries of expectation/propriety, and test- not break, mind, just test - the rules, imposed upon or accepted by myself. I hope that's all cool with everyone. (If not, I'll just go. This is the way I am, so whatev's.)

Don’t worry, we want you. Unpredictability is cool, it’s how no body knows when I plan to kill them until I do :)

As you can see, we’re very hospitable. Just make a character, read some of the pinned threads on the sub-forum to get a hang of what to do, and then introduce yourself in one of the threads.

After that, it’s just smooth sailing.

7 hours ago, Brightness Warrior said:

I'm just so confused. I kinda want to join up, and to inject my presence into the Alleyverse, which probably doesn't want me. 

You know what they say about assumptions. Most of them are wrong.

In a single word that sums up my entire personality, I'm unpredictable... 

You make that sound like a bad thing!

inconsistent, at best. I have a tendency to push the boundaries of expectation/propriety, 

You make a very compelling argument.

and test- not break, mind, just test - the rules, imposed upon or accepted by myself. I hope that's all cool with everyone. 

A trait every Ghostblood should have!

(If not, I'll just go. This is the way I am, so whatev's.)

I'm confused. First, you list a dozen reasons why you would be a perfect fit for the Alleyverse, then you offer to leave? What kind of resume is this? :)

Really, we'd love to have you. Even if you didn't end up joining the GBs, we, as the Alleyverse, would love to have you.

6 hours ago, BooksBeforeDeath said:

Just don't join the DA, which obviously stands for Dumbledores Army.

True story, Dumbledore's Army was the working title for TUBA before we settled on our current one. It was scrapped for obvious reasons. (People would have thought we were referring to Dan Aykroyd.)

Spoiler

What? You don't know who Dan Aykroyd is? He starred in the GB movie.

Spoiler

Everyone knows GB stands for Ghostbusters. 

Spoiler

The moral here is that you should join the guild with the least confusing acronym: TUBA. It's a whole four letters long, there's no way anyone could confuse it with anything else. It's impossible. 

22 minutes ago, Archer said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

The moral here is that you should join the guild with the least confusing acronym: TUBA. It's a whole four letters long, there's no way anyone could confuse it with anything else. It's impossible. 

... Yeah! You are referring to the brass guild right?

24 minutes ago, Archer said:

True story, Dumbledore's Army was the working title for TUBA before we settled on our current one. It was scrapped for obvious reasons. (People would have thought we were referring to Dan Aykroyd.)

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Truthful unbearing beautiful adjectives

Training ur brain airstream

Tantalizing underwater baritone arrangements

Need I go on? 

On December 21, 2018 at 1:19 PM, Archer said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Of course! Who could mess up The Underwater Broccoli Acronym?

1 hour ago, King Taravangian said:

So, I have a rather large shipment of weapons for the ghostbloods, per our deal.  Anywhere specific you want me to drop it off?

Oasis City should work. Give this (redacted) to the guards there and they will know who to inform.