Lord Meeker

Hey, yeah, calm down. Just because we lost someone to the guild that doesn't do anything important and inevitably will fall doesn't mean you have to get salty about it.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Am I joking? Yes. Yes I am.

1 minute ago, Ark1002 said:

That was just about the nicest thing I could have said out of my selection.

If you can’t say something nice, it may just be best to not say anything at all. Especially on a thread that newcomers may read and may use to determine if this environment is too toxic for them, or if it’s something that they may want to be a part of.  

Mumblemumblemakesomemagictumble... HEAR ME, SHARD. HEAR MY COMMAND! I, ARCHER, DEMAND, er, REQUEST PASSIONATELY... Oh. It's not working. Sorry, my magic's more of the 'hide from Death when he tries to find you' kind, not the 'become super awesome at getting stuff done' kind. But I can merge things! Posts, threads, divided houses of wizarding society...

Spoiler

Yup. I'm Harry Potter. But I'm a Phil's Stone Harry, not a Deathly Hallows one. Sorry to disappoint. 

I mean, when I was new, I looked into the DA before being recruited away to TUBA. I think it was the same for Bit and others. Archer hears a person is interested in the Alleyverse and tries to get them to reconsider what part of the Alleyverse exactly they're interested in. Yes, I wish it hadn't happened this way, but it did. Edit: To Ark.

1 minute ago, Lord Meeker said:

Welcome. I totally do not lead this organization from the shadow :ph34r:

I'll get @Ark1002 to put you in the pm or big boss man @The Forgetful Archivist to put you in

He doesn't lead us. :rolleyes:

Edited by AonEne

2 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

He doesn't lead us, warning to all newcomers.

I totally want to edit your original post soooooo bad :P

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

What? The magic mod thing? I don't get how that translates to "a Ghostblood Council member is a spy". :P

Your alibi is weak with my hindsight. Do you even remember your alibi?

Just now, Lord Meeker said:

Your alibi is weak with my hindsight. Do you even remember your alibi?

GBWHIPS? She was never meant to be a strong character or anything, just a placeholder because I don't roleplay. Is that what you mean by alibi? Dude, I'm loyal.