*Throws up hands* Storms I'm good!

Lightflame

I like to record instances when my jokes hit uncomfortably close to canon reveals (happens all the time with Warrior Cats), so I decided I'd have to share this beautiful one for all to see.

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/2376-spren-ideas/#entry41949

This was supposed to be a simple joke about possible spren, but look how close I got with the last one. Look how close it was. And I wasn't even being serious.

..........I make better theories when I'm joking.

If I really wanted to be be cruel, I think I would embed Szeth's oathstone into Nightbloods hilt, and have it tell Szeth what to do.

Now that would give me nightmares. I think it would make a fun short story to write.

I'm just surprised this guy hasn't already created a thread to celebrate...I mean he practically predicted the entire (or atleast a large bit of) plot for the 3rd book...He should be in I-just-won-the-ThisCommentHasBeenReportedToTheModeratorsForTryingToGetAwayWithSwearing-Oscar mode right now ;)

I remember getting totally freaked out by that - and just did again, and then went OH WAIT. WAIT. *shivers*

Peter must have been killing himself laughing over that one!

At least Nightblood doesn't *actually* have his Oathstone. Although....does his Oathstone matter anymore?

• Chaos locked this topic