TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

@Stormblessed Dolphin

I solemnly swear never to reveal secret information regarding TUBA.

I swear never to defile any sort of baked goods with spikes - hemalurgic or otherwise.

I swear due allegiance to this guild, its goals, and its leaders.

I swear all of this truthfully, so help me Tanavast.

- I Swear to never reveal information about our organization which is deemed secret.

- I Swear to never spike any baked item with any substance that should not be there

- I Swear allegiance to this Guild, and give all due loyalty to it's goals and precepts

- I Swear to never reveal information about our organization which is deemed secret.

- I Swear to never spike any baked item with any substance that should not be there

- I Swear allegiance to this Guild, and give all due loyalty to it's goals and precepts

Although just to let you know I’m also a member of the Craftsmen. Please let me know if that’ll be a problem 

1 hour ago, Merrickz said:

Although just to let you know I’m also a member of the Craftsmen. Please let me know if that’ll be a problem 

That shouldn't be a problem. I'll just ping @Stormblessed Dolphin who will add you to the member list and (once you've joined) give you your role as member on the discord.

2 hours ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

I saw on the member list there was also a list of traitors, how much trouble would I have to cause before I was added to the list?

Can't betray us if you are never accepted in.

And I am aware that's not my call but... Well, I doubt you'll be accepted in.

16 minutes ago, Mraize said:

Are you calling me a potato? I warn you not to arouse my anger.

No, I’m not.  I meant the member list in general, although I did just check and it was updated last Friday.  I’m not on it and I know I am a member.  Maybe I need to finish my alleyverse character, idk. I just need to sit and get it done.  I got distracted by school finals and then moving home.  Mraize as far as I understand it, you left TUBA while we were on good terms.

2 minutes ago, Aurora the Rioter said:

No, I’m not.  I meant the member list in general, although I did just check and it was updated last Friday.  I’m not on it and I know I am a member.  Maybe I need to finish my alleyverse character, idk. I just need to sit and get it done.  I got distracted by school finals and then moving home.  Mraize as far as I understand it, you left TUBA while we were on good terms.

A alleyverse character is not needed. But according to @Archer I did. But that can change on a whim. I do want to be in contact, I do not want to TUBA to suffer, as it was my first guild. But as you know mine come before the safety of the Alleyverse and the rest of its occupants.