I'm new

Weedolfin

2 minutes ago, Weedolfin said:

I have quite possibly just joined the most stressful fandom of all time :mellow:... 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, you have no idea what's coming. Really though, there are a ton of people who don't participate in any of this stuff. It's absolutely a niche thing. You can just theorize and ask questions and comment on other theories if you want.

9 minutes ago, Archer said:

Looks like I missed the party... Welcome to the madness @Weedolfin. I hate to say it, but you've made every rookie mistake there is. :D Not your fault though, those tricksty members enjoy preying on the new guys. 

Yep, I hear being a drab ain't so bad, if I could hear better anyway lol

The Ghostbloods are a group of assassins. I am one (though I haven't actually done anything since I joined) . It is not a trap, and I trust them fully. Try not to trust any suspicious people asking you to say things in the future. 

Just now, Archer said:

I don't think it will come up, but the Sticks might try and recruit you as well. If a mob shouting 'I am a stick' charges you, run the other way as fast as you can.

Good to know :lol:... What is involved in joining a group/club?

Just now, Archer said:

I don't think it will come up, but the Sticks might try and recruit you as well. If a mob shouting 'I am a stick' charges you, run the other way as fast as you can.

I can't stop imagining what the reaction to this might have been. But you forgot the Liebrarians!

Lo, and if you have read the words of Alcatraz the unholy and rejected them, come ye to the greatest guild of them all, those devoted to spreading lies truth throughout all the land.

You join a group by going to my signature and clicking the link to the social groups and guilds topic. Then look around and find one you like. They should explain how to join.

8 minutes ago, Weedolfin said:

Good to know :lol:... What is involved in joining a group/club?

Now you've done it. You'll probably get a bunch of messages asking you to join the main guilds. If you want to join a collection of members, check out the Social Groups link in Kidpen's or I's sig. 

You've already met a bunch of guild representatives. ElephantEarwax and Illythra Dark are from the Dark Alley, Kidpen is from the Liebrary, AonEne is a Ghostblood. And I of course am from TUBA.

Edited by Archer

3 hours ago, Weedolfin said:

I have quite possibly just joined the most stressful fandom of all time :mellow:... 

Or you could remain guild-free, where the key word is "free". A semi-lurker occasionally adding a comment here and there :)

Welcome to 17S by the way.

1 minute ago, Moonrise said:

Or you could remain guild-free, where the key word is "free". A semi-lurker occasionally adding a comment here and there :)

That sounds like the safe route for now, and thx

Edited by Weedolfin

1 minute ago, Moonrise said:

That may very well be for the best, honestly.  I have been here for a year, but only became active a few weeks ago, and I feel I may be over doing it a little in the groups department, not that I don't love you all!~ :)

5 minutes ago, Illythyrra Dark said:

That may very well be for the best, honestly.  I have been here for a year, but only became active a few weeks ago, and I feel I may be over doing it a little in the groups department, not that I don't love you all!~ :)

Nah, you are never over-doing it if you do not think you are :P 

3 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

@Weedolfin yeah, the guild section has kind of become really stressful, if you enjoy RP and don't want to be involved in that, you join the Legendwielders. Of course, we will be more at war with each other... but it should be fun. PM me if you want in.

Yes. Join the Legendwielders