The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

The odium chicken shard listened to the screaming with glee. It donned the Thaidikar flower crown and sent The Thrill to everyone in the bleachers, so they started attacking eachother.

Meanwhile, Facepalm was safe in their giant melted robot consultant orb. Then people started banging on the door.

ThOdium groaned in pain as he started to disinigrate. but luckily he had enough strength to summon the ghostbloods he asked Mraize if he would like the shard Odium. Mraize says YAAAAS Thaidakar give Odium to Mraize and turns into a normal body, but before he dies he drinks in stormlight and is healed as he is a truth watcher

Thaidakar said good riddance, Mraize was thankful thaidakar had given him a shard, luckily Thaidakar was going to steal it. Thaidakar stabbed a spike made out of Adonalsiumium and stole the shard Odium. Mraize died and Thaidakar stabbed himself in the chest with it.

Thaidakar groaned, "well, you are doomed, I was the only one who could have protected you." Thaidakar groaned as he kept drinking stormlight from spheres, "Moni, I have something for you to tell Nameless, I.... forgive him." Thaidakar ran out of stormlight, "and one last thing, Hoid is planning to-" Suddenly Mraize stabbed Thaidakar and laughed maniacally.

Facepalm bust in, ignoring the epic and bizzare battle. "Excuse me," they cried, "I have excellent consulting skills! In fact, i even know what that word means! There's no need to be rude, rubber chickens! >:("

Everyone stared at Facepalm.

Facepalm sighed. "Oh, never mind, don't cease your squabbles for me. Get back to whatever you were doing."

Spook burst back into existence, "sorry, that was revenge for killing my father, and before you ask how I survived I have to say that you are doomed, this multiverstial setting we have here on tlt is in danger, a new enemy has arisen, Hoid has allied with them, their name is STICK."