The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Szeth's Facepalm said:

is there something i'm missing about moni? like, only nameless is allowed to say what she does and stuff? or is moni nameless's name? i confooz

Moni is Nameless' avatar, and my character. She isn't immune to narrators controlling her, (No one is) but they can't permanently change her character. At least, that's the way I'm writing it right now.

Moni quickly erased the first story she had written. Plagiarism wasn't cool.

Moni glared at the paper for a good half hour before continuing.

Alexander sat down at the table, placing a plate of poorly cooked food in front of his wizened foe before sitting down in front of his own plate, which was covered in food that was decidedly more... edible than what he had made. Socrates looked down at the plate before glancing up towards Alexander, eyebrow raised. "Well, you've certainly improved since last time." The old fool actually seemed amused by Alexander's poor cooking. "I have to admit, when I saw your meal last Decennium, I almost thought you were trying to kill me." Alexander flushed, inwardly cursing whichever fool had thought up this blasted tradition. Who had ever thought that forcing the two imperial scientists to cook for one another had been a good idea? Honestly, he would almost have preferred it if the entire meeting could could simply be skipped. All they ever did was exchange veiled insults. This time, however, would be different. Because this time he had discovered something unthinkable. Something that the old fool could not even begin to dream of.

40 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Moni stared at the paper, considering what to write.

Alexander pulled out a knife and stabbed Socrates in the heart. The old man looked down at the blade in his chest, seeming surprised, before falling over dead.

The end.

The paper shook with shock.

What kind of ending is that?

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

The horneaters happily opened the window. "Come, we have great soup! Is very good. He has hardly any shells. Perfect for airsick lowlanders."

Ene clambered in and accepted a bowl of soup and a fork. 

"About four years, by horneater calendar. Five by airsick lowlanders." The horneater gestured around his home. "My Daughter, Mono'tumi'sima'luka, found this place, near to window of worlds, and brought our family here shortly after the Ghanderflaffle empire invaded the peaks."

20 minutes ago, Nameless said:

"About four years, by horneater calendar. Five by airsick lowlanders." The horneater gestured around his home. "My Daughter, Mono'tumi'sima'luka, found this place, near to window of worlds, and brought our family here shortly after the Ghanderflaffle empire invaded the peaks."

She sipped the soup and puckered her lips in enjoyment. "Well, I'm glad you did. I appreciate the food." 

9 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Why are you so rude? Don't you know how hard it is to be a survey?

Moni threw her hands up in the air.

Fine. I'll finish this part of the story. Will that make you happy?

20 minutes ago, AonEne said:

She sipped the soup and puckered her lips in enjoyment. "Well, I'm glad you did. I appreciate the food." 

The horneater laughed. "This is good. It is great privilege to serve a god as great as yourself." He glanced over at Facepalm, then leaned in closer to Ene. "That one, I gave them soup, and they cracked tooth on claw."