The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Thaidakar was finally restored to his original self as he at nachos while finishing moon knight on Nameless' couch, he turned and saw the MacGuffin, "so what happened?"

Abomination drew the sword and stabbed Nameless, he smiled, "good try old... wait what?" a genuine look of confusion covered his face, "what?"

Mythos looked at Abomination, "you-you remember something?" Mythos had been trying to remember stuff from his and Abomination's past.

Shadow sighed and ate a sandwich.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination drew the sword and stabbed Nameless, he smiled, "good try old... wait what?" a genuine look of confusion covered his face, "what?"

Nameless stepped to the side, causing the sword to take him in the right shoulder. He gasped as it hit him, as he felt pain, real pain, for the first time ever. face wracked in agony, he glared at Abomination. "Yep. That's Mordite all right. No way to fake that sensation." With the last of his strength, he slashed his Narrationblade through Abomination's wrist and teleported away to a safe location, whearupon he promptly collapsed to the ground unconscious.

--

Rep waved his hand in front of Impossible's face. "Hey, buddy? You alright? Unintelligible(?) got you pretty good. Anyways, some guy called. He wants me to go on a quest to deliver an invitation to some person. You want to come? Unintelligible(?) might. I'm not sure. He's not very articulate."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless stepped to the side, causing the sword to take him in the right shoulder. He gasped as it hit him, as he felt pain, real pain, for the first time ever. face wracked in agony, he glared at Abomination. "Yep. That's Mordite all right. No way to fake that sensation." With the last of his strength, he slashed his Narrationblade through Abomination's wrist and teleported away to a safe location, whearupon he promptly collapsed to the ground unconscious.

--

Rep waved his hand in front of Impossible's face. "Hey, buddy? You alright? Unintelligible(?) got you pretty good. Anyways, some guy called. He wants me to go on a quest to deliver an invitation to some person. You want to come? Unintelligible(?) might. I'm not sure. He's not very articulate."

Abomination grimaced, he healed himself, but it took longer. Mythos looked at the sword, he looked uncomfortable. 

"pick it up," said the voice, a sneer in its voice.

Mythos frowned, "no."

"I said, pick it up," said the voice sweetly. the kind of sweatly that was actually sour.

Mythos shook his head. the voice screamed, "PICK IT UP!!" the way it said it was so powerful that Mythos picked the sword up.

"this is your destiny Mythos, this sword is your destiny." the voice said, returned to calm.

Mythos shivered, "no, I will not do as you say." he moved to kill Abomination.

"are you going to kill him? you think that is not what I want? you are thick aren't you, that is precisely what I want."

Mythos cringed.

-- 

Unintelligible(?) shivered, he shrunk to his normal size and said, "where-where am I? who are you?"

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination grimaced, he healed himself, but it took longer. Mythos looked at the sword, he looked uncomfortable. 

"pick it up," said the voice, a sneer in its voice.

Mythos frowned, "no."

"I said, pick it up," said the voice sweetly. the kind of sweatly that was actually sour.

Mythos shook his head. the voice screamed, "PICK IT UP!!" the way it said it was so powerful that Mythos picked the sword up.

"this is your destiny Mythos, this sword is your destiny." the voice said, returned to calm.

Mythos shivered, "no, I will not do as you say." he moved to kill Abomination.

"are you going to kill him? you think that is not what I want? you are thick aren't you, that is precisely what I want."

Mythos cringed.

(The sword's still in Nameless' shoulder.)

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Unintelligible(?) shivered, he shrunk to his normal size and said, "where-where am I? who are you?"

"Oh, hi! I'm Repetition, and this is Impossible. Want to go on a quest to deliver someone named Sequence an invitation?"

Everyone watched from the corner. "Narrators..." They muttered to themself with a chuckle. They pulled out a piece of galvanized trashcan and began to chew on it. They wanted to see why the Quarkbeast liked it so much.

Edited by Sequence