The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless looked at him tiredly. "Look, Thaidakar. We really ca-" Someone else cut him off, glaring daggers at Thaidakar. "If you want to rescue Sequence so much, Thaidakar how about you turn yourself over to the Witherlord like you agreed to?"

Thaidakar blinked, he started to say something then stopped. he looked uncomfortable, "I only made that agreement because I thought Sequence would be online, they weren't, I would have done it, I really would have, but..." he looked like he wanted to add something else to it, but he didn't.

Meanwhile Mythos grabbed Abomination's shoulder before he could start summoning withergeists and teleported with him to Nameless.

Abomination groaned, he stood up and started summoning his wither powers. Thaidakar drew his narration blade. Mythos groaned. 

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Noone gave him hearty pat on the back, "COUSIN!" No-one else smiled. Nobody and Nobodyelse gave them strange looks

Everyone gave No-one a sour look. "I'm in no way related to you."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar blinked, he started to say something then stopped. he looked uncomfortable, "I only made that agreement because I thought Sequence would be online, they weren't, I would have done it, I really would have, but..." he looked like he wanted to add something else to it, but he didn't.

Meanwhile Mythos grabbed Abomination's shoulder before he could start summoning withergeists and teleported with him to Nameless.

Abomination groaned, he stood up and started summoning his wither powers. Thaidakar drew his narration blade. Mythos groaned. 

Everyone scoffed and rolled their eyes. "Typical Narrators."

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Nameless blinked. "Uh, why'd you bring him here?" 

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

Everyone gave No-one a sour look. "I'm in no way related to you."

Noone blinked, "oh, I thought you were someone else, sorry." he walked away awkwardly.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless blinked. "Uh, why'd you bring him here?" 

"I assumed you'd want to kill him?"

Abomination rushed away and summoned an army of withergeists, a large army. two thirds of them rushed at Nameless and the others. the other third started being sucked into the medallion.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Noone blinked, "oh, I thought you were someone else, sorry." he walked away awkwardly.

Everyone scoffed, yet they were inwardly pleased. Everyone liked making people uncomfortable and just being an all around jerk.

"I assumed you'd want to kill him?"

Abomination rushed away and summoned an army of withergeists, a large army. two thirds of them rushed at Nameless and the others. the other third started being sucked into the medallion.

Nameless gave Mythos an exasperated look. "Are you kidding me? I just got stabbed and then immediately fought the Witherlord. I'm completely exhausted, and I don't even have the Mordite sword anymore! The Witherlord got rid of it. Why on earth would I want to fight this guy and a bunch of Withergeists?"

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone scoffed, yet they were inwardly pleased. Everyone liked making people uncomfortable and just being an all around jerk.

Thaidakar asked Everyone if they would like a bag of chips.

2 minutes ago, Blake Hawklow said:

**Toby Fox Jumps out of Thaidakar's pocket**

Stream Toby Fox music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on  SoundCloud

Thaidakar cuddled it, "CUTEEE!"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless gave Mythos an exasperated look. "Are you kidding me? I just got stabbed and then immediately fought the Witherlord. I'm completely exhausted, and I don't even have the Mordite sword anymore! The Witherlord got rid of it. Why on earth would I want to fight this guy and a bunch of Withergeists?"

Mythos shrugged, "I missed a lot of things."

Meanwhile another sword started forming in Abominations hand. Mythos cursed as the withergeist army attacked them.

Thaidakar grabbed a hotdog and threw it at the withergeists.

Mythos shrugged, "I missed a lot of things."

Meanwhile another sword started forming in Abominations hand. Mythos cursed as the withergeist army attacked them.

Thaidakar grabbed a hotdog and threw it at the withergeists.

Nameless stood up. "Look, Abomination. Are you going to surrender now?"

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless stood up. "Look, Abomination. Are you going to surrender now?"

Abomination ignored him, the sword's hilt formed in his hand, the rest of it started appearing.

Mythos fought his way through the withergeists, "this is easy."

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Abomination ignored him, the sword's hilt formed in his hand, the rest of it started appearing.

Mythos fought his way through the withergeists, "this is easy."

Nameless sighed. "Alright Mythos, here's what you've gotta do. Grab Abomination's sword and stab him with it."

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless sighed. "Alright Mythos, here's what you've gotta do. Grab Abomination's sword and stab him with it."

Mythos cringed, "I can't kill him, I just can't."

Abomination's sword finished forming, a look of triumph once again covered his face. He turned to Nameless, "round two."

A random Narrator watched The Longest Thread.

After unsuccessfully attempting to read through the universe's history, and unsuccessfully trying to figure out what withergeists were, and after unsuccessfully trying to figure out who these characters were, and where Butt Venture went, he gave up and made something happen.

And that was how a random speck of dust floating in the air above Thaidakar's head began glowing with a purple light.

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I am confused to. It was easier when it was random stuff.

Another Narrator commented that he only got 150 pages in and offered popcorn to @The Bookwyrm and invited them to watch the show.

It's still mostly random stuff, and in the AMA section, there is a thread where you can ask questions. Ever since the Witherlord returned to Void, it's been random. Also, I only got like 50 pages in, so good job.

36 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Narrator wizard wondered how much food it would take to learn what was happening on TLT.

The Quarkbeast wandered up, and Alexander Taylor flew down out of the sky as an eagle and landed next to it, then transformed.

I have control of this Alex b/c he was here before you, @The Wandering Wizard

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

A random Narrator watched The Longest Thread.

After unsuccessfully attempting to read through the universe's history, and unsuccessfully trying to figure out what withergeists were, and after unsuccessfully trying to figure out who these characters were, and where Butt Venture went, he gave up and made something happen.

And that was how a random speck of dust floating in the air above Thaidakar's head began glowing with a purple light.

Thaidakar squinted his eyes, "what the heck.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

I am confused to. It was easier when it was random stuff.

Another Narrator commented that he only got 150 pages in and offered popcorn to @The Bookwyrm and invited them to watch the show.

ok, so here's a brief summary of what has happened in this current plot. 

So there's this guy named the witherlord, he came back from ancient history with an army of these floaty things that I assume are kind of dementors. they make things be destroyed. the point of the wither people is to destroy everything that ever has been or has been (I think).

Mythos and Abomination are brothers brought back to life by Rond and experimented on. abomination is mythos' evil twin. 

Mordite is a thing that can kill narrators. Mordite is made of concentrated wither energy.

Sequence has been trapped by the witherlord for months now. Thaidakar wanted to save Sequence, he offered himself to the witherlord to be switched with them. but that was just when Sequence left for a month and a half, so Thaidakar didn't go through with it.

Nowhere had a friendship with this guy named Rond who experimented on Mythos and Abomination. Rond is dead and was kind of inane. Nowhere is the boss of Impossible and is friends with Rep.

Nameless is a narrator who is very interesting. he has complex goals and hates Thaidakar for some reason.

Thaidakar is a narrator who just wants to defeat the bad guys and save his friends, he was once Adonalsium. but he got rid of that because he didn't want all the pressure.

Thaidakar has a few clones, most of which are dead.

Thaidakar has a few avatars which are, Spook, who is Thaidakar's son who hates Thaidakar. Micheal who is getting married to Lindy. Lindy is the avatar of a dead other timeline version of Thaidakar, she is getting married to Michael. I forget if there's another.

AdoKho wants to murder Mythos because Mythos apparently killed his father. that Inigo Montoya wannabe!

Moni is Nameless' avatar who has some semblance of sanity, she is currently in an unknown place.

the consultants are evil guys who do stuff? they might still exist.

the skeins are a group of people who also exist, they do stuff? 

Shadow wants to defend the multiverse and other multiverses.

Rep is a guy who was turned into a kid and is slowly recovering from amnesia. he was friends with Nowhere

Quarkbeast is a cool beast who is powerful, he cut off some things.

Abomination is working for the witherlord, he is making a sword out of mordite using a medallion.

and that should be it.

13 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar squinted his eyes, "what the heck.

ok, so here's a brief summary of what has happened in this current plot. 

So there's this guy named the witherlord, he came back from ancient history with an army of these floaty things that I assume are kind of dementors. they make things be destroyed. the point of the wither people is to destroy everything that ever has been or has been (I think).

Mythos and Abomination are brothers brought back to life by Rond and experimented on. abomination is mythos' evil twin. 

Mordite is a thing that can kill narrators. Mordite is made of concentrated wither energy.

Sequence has been trapped by the witherlord for months now. Thaidakar wanted to save Sequence, he offered himself to the witherlord to be switched with them. but that was just when Sequence left for a month and a half, so Thaidakar didn't go through with it.

Nowhere had a friendship with this guy named Rond who experimented on Mythos and Abomination. Rond is dead and was kind of inane. Nowhere is the boss of Impossible and is friends with Rep.

Nameless is a narrator who is very interesting. he has complex goals and hates Thaidakar for some reason.

Thaidakar is a narrator who just wants to defeat the bad guys and save his friends, he was once Adonalsium. but he got rid of that because he didn't want all the pressure.

Thaidakar has a few clones, most of which are dead.

Thaidakar has a few avatars which are, Spook, who is Thaidakar's son who hates Thaidakar. Micheal who is getting married to Lindy. Lindy is the avatar of a dead other timeline version of Thaidakar, she is getting married to Michael. I forget if there's another.

AdoKho wants to murder Mythos because Mythos apparently killed his father. that Inigo Montoya wannabe!

Moni is Nameless' avatar who has some semblance of sanity, she is currently in an unknown place.

the consultants are evil guys who do stuff? they might still exist.

the skeins are a group of people who also exist, they do stuff? 

Shadow wants to defend the multiverse and other multiverses.

Rep is a guy who was turned into a kid and is slowly recovering from amnesia. he was friends with Nowhere

Quarkbeast is a cool beast who is powerful, he cut off some things.

Abomination is working for the witherlord, he is making a sword out of mordite using a medallion.

and that should be it.

You missed The One Whom We Are Calling Bob, or TOWWACBob, and Samanth Vacker. You get an upvote if you guess who he was before he changed his name.

30 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mythos cringed, "I can't kill him, I just can't."

Abomination's sword finished forming, a look of triumph once again covered his face. He turned to Nameless, "round two."

Nameless groaned. "Really? You can't kill the super evil guy who's trying to kill me? Fine. I'll deal with him myself." Nameless summoned his Narrationblade, coming alight with power. Before he could step forward to confront Abomination, however, Rep and Unintelligible(?) tackled the dark narrator from behind.

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

You missed The One Whom We Are Calling Bob, or TOWWACBob, and Samanth Vacker. You get an upvote if you guess who he was before he changed his name.

no idea.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless groaned. "Really? You can't kill the super evil guy who's trying to kill me? Fine. I'll deal with him myself." Nameless summoned his Narrationblade, coming alight with power. Before he could step forward to confront Abomination, however, Rep and Unintelligible(?) tackled the dark narrator from behind.

Abomination groaned and then stabbed Unintelligible(?) with the Mordite sword. Abomination kicked Rep and drew his sword from Unintelligible(?)

Mythos stared dumbfounded. Unintelligible(?)'s corpse wasn't withering, in fact Unintelligible was getting up.

He grimaced, he rubbed the place where the sword had stabbed, "that's gonna leave a mark." he summoned his sword, he looked at Nameless, "it's been a while." Unintelligible burst into action, attacking Abomination in a flurry of motion.

no idea.

Abomination groaned and then stabbed Unintelligible(?) with the Mordite sword. Abomination kicked Rep and drew his sword from Unintelligible(?)

Mythos stared dumbfounded. Unintelligible(?)'s corpse wasn't withering, in fact Unintelligible was getting up.

He grimaced, he rubbed the place where the sword had stabbed, "that's gonna leave a mark." he summoned his sword, he looked at Nameless, "it's been a while." Unintelligible burst into action, attacking Abomination in a flurry of motion.

scars, and is vanisher