The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"I don't know. Are you good at keeping a low profile? The quest is to deliver a party invitation to Sequence, a narrator who was imprisoned by the Witherlord."

"Hm. I think I can manage to keep a low profile."

The Bookwyrm walked over to the bag of random quest items, reached in, and pulled out...

Bookwyrm put his new kitten on the ground.

"Do you have a name?" he asked it. The kitten, who could not respond, did not respond.

"I will name you Found," Bookwyrm said, considering that one of the other narrators had said that the kitten was now Found.

Just then, Found heard the sound of Thom's harp.

16 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

"This is not relevant to my backstory whatsoever." if you want his backstory, read Adventurers Wanted.

"Hmph. So you already have a fully fleshed-out backstory? No wonder it didn't work." Nameless crossed his arms. "Alright everyone, time to start the adventure. Rep, you can find the trail, right?" Rep gave Nameless a confused look. "What trail?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar nodded, "what monster wouldn't? I have every kind of chip on earth and beyond."

"... Could I have a bag of barbecue...?" Everyone asked, embarrassed at their apparent weakness.

Edited by Sequence

Just now, Sequence said:

"... Could I have a bag of barbecue...?" Everyone asked, embarrassed at their apparent weakness.

Thaidakar smiled softly, "Of course, always willing to give a, ah, friend a bag of chips." he gave Everyone the bag. he started eating his own bag of chips, Fritos.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled softly, "Of course, always willing to give a, ah, friend a bag of chips." he gave Everyone the bag. he started eating his own bag of chips, Fritos.

"...Thanks." Everyone said. They popped the entire bag into their mouth, foil and all.

Just now, Sequence said:

"...Thanks." Everyone said. They popped the entire bag into their mouth, foil and all.

Thaidakar blinked.

Suddenly a rumbling sounded and eight hundred barbecue alivened chips burst out of Everyone's mouth. they weirded swords and axes, they ran off and started their own empire. the chipian empire.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar blinked.

Suddenly a rumbling sounded and eight hundred barbecue alivened chips burst out of Everyone's mouth. they weirded swords and axes, they ran off and started their own empire. the chipian empire.

Everyone stared at the chip army, then turned to look at Thaidakar. "What were in those chips?"