The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

well, Nameless was always shutting off the theories so I stopped. @Nameless IN YOUR FACE! (sorry)

I was pretty sure it was him from the moment 655 showed up. And when did I shut off the theories?

Rep got out of the bunker. "Alright guys! Let's continue on our quest. We have to save Sequence!"

4 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I was pretty sure it was him from the moment 655 showed up. And when did I shut off the theories?

Rep got out of the bunker. "Alright guys! Let's continue on our quest. We have to save Sequence!"

somehow I keep deleting what I say, here is what I am trying to say: remember about two months ago when Thaidakar was ranting about saving sequence? right before that or during it or after it, Thaidakartheorized about it and Nameless shut it down hard.

17 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

somehow I keep deleting what I say, here is what I am trying to say: remember about two months ago when Thaidakar was ranting about saving sequence? right before that or during it or after it, Thaidakartheorized about it and Nameless shut it down hard.

That's cause it's supposed to be a surprise for the characters. :ph34r:

"I've been waiting for a mentor to show up," 655 explained. "They usually know where to go."

Edited by xinoehp512

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

That's cause it's supposed to be a surprise for the characters. :ph34r:

oh... LOL I knew it was too good a twist to not make!

Thaidakar stood on the balls of his feet, "so, remember how I said I wanted to switch myself with sequence and didn't go through? well I want to go through now, it is perfectly legal with the laws of TLT because of reason 87.8 and reason 90.3, Sequence was off the shard and my arc wasn't complete. so the deal is still technically valid."

25 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Okay I just looked back to find that and Thaidakar actually said it was not X's avatar. Also I read through that entire section where we argued about whether or not movies are made solely because of money.

Rep shook his head. "I don't think it would be colorful."

6 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Okay I just looked back to find that and Thaidakar actually said it was not X's avatar. Also I read through that entire section where we argued about whether or not movies are made solely because of money.

Rep shook his head. "I don't think it would be colorful."

"The Witherlord has nothing against color, I asume."