The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

39 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Soulmover smiled, "we don't need those, we just need souls." blue energy appeared in his hands and he teleported Sequence out of the prison and onto Nameless' lap.

Did Narrators even have souls? Nobody knew. Nonetheless, the not-quite nails were still there.

Nameless jumped and dumped Sequence onto the ground. "Storms. You succeeded already?" He peered at Sequence. "Well, looks like you didn't. She's still being tortured. Blast it, why'd you have to teleport her here? I can't fix this."

"Really?" Everyone asked. "All of you are Narratorgeists, (one of the most powerful entities of all time), too?"

Spoiler

Also, page 1776, new york city. "Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?"

Edited by Sequence

"What?! I didn't sign up for this!" Rep pulled out his chainsaw, then remembered he didn't have one anymore. "That backstabbing scum! I can't believe Soulmover would do this!" He glared up at the ceiling of the prison. "And no, we're not. At least I'm not. Unintelligible(?) isn't either." He looked sideways at 655 and moved away from him slightly. "He might be though. Not sure."

Everyone watched the three in the prison. "The hole you came in through it still open, you know." They said with a small smirk. "It is getting smaller though. I wonder if you can make it in time."

Edited by Sequence

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone watched the three in the prison. "The hole you came in through it still open, you know." They said with a small smirk. "It is getting smaller though. I wonder if you can make it in time."

Rep glanced at the hole. "That thing's the size of a penny. I can't fit through that."