The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

29 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

The Bookwyrm noticed that a coherent, relevant plot was starting again.

27 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Coherence and relvance never go with TLT" observes Wizard for it shall degerate into chaos at the end.

It was partly true and partly false, as a relevant and coherent plot had been going for the last 200 pages, and there had been many more coherent plotlines before page 1500.

When wandering around TLT, you can find coherent plots (or at least partially coherent ones) that exist for a few dozen pages or so. I think the current plot is just coming in and out of the flood of randomness.

A giant glob of tuna smoothie hit the crazy man with the Light BowGun on the head.

Edit: It's also weird that pages are a unit of time in TLT.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

18 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

When wandering around TLT, you can find coherent plots (or at least partially coherent ones) that exist for a few dozen pages or so. I think the current plot is just coming in and out of the flood of randomness.

A giant glob of tuna smoothie hit the crazy man with the Light BowGun on the head.

Edit: It's also weird that pages are a unit of time in TLT.

The Witherlord plot and stuff has been going pretty solidly for exactly 223 pages, so would that make it the longest going plotline? Smaller parts like Unintelligible's quest and Doomie and Thaidakar's battle and city n stuff only went on for about, yeah, 12, but I know that in the early days of TLT, like, pages 600 to 1000, there were a lot of other Narrators who made coherent plotlines work for a while.

This was understandable. Fuzzy wanted to hire the crazy man to kill Fluffy for her, because she was not capable of murdering people, being fuzzy and all.

Edited by Sequence

30 minutes ago, Sequence said:

so would that make it the longest going plotline?

Mayby. Probably, considering most plots in TLT can't last very long. Good job getting one to survive this long in the flood of chaos!

TLT is too long, though and I don't have time to go looking for coherent plots, so I can't really confirm or deny it.

Seriously, someone brave should try to compile the entire thing into one document.

12 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Also TOWWACBob

Where did TOWWACBob come from, anyway?

Bookwyrm was bored, so he tried summoning his Narrator Blade.

And he SUCCEEDED!

It was a really cool sword. As all Narrator Blades should be.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Where did TOWWACBob come from, anyway?

that is between me, @xinoehp512, and you all when the nameless end finally destroys the world.                                                                                                                                       We come, echoed a voice, reminiscent of the skiens.

6 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm was bored, so he tried summoning his Narrator Blade.

And he SUCCEEDED!

It was a really cool sword. As all Narrator Blades should be.

Sequence clapped, then looked at her hand. "Hmm. How do you summon a Narrationblade?"

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I require the ULTIMATE armor and LBG."

"Wat?" Fuzzy asked, confuzzled. "Um, I have candy! Do you take candy as payment?"