The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Everyone gave Thaidakar a dirty look. "Asking questions like that w̵̝͛i̷͇͆l̷̹̕l̷͇̈́ ̶̰͝b̵̧͠e̷̼̓ ̸̫̾y̷̝͠o̷͎͛ǔ̸̪r̴̺̀ ̸̫́d̸̡͠è̴̞ḁ̴̓ẗ̷̰h̷̼͗,̶̹̄ ̵͕͗N̶͍̐ȧ̵̠r̶̰̽r̷̪̐ȧ̵̡t̸̠͌o̶̫̊r̵̛̗.̷̯̀"

"It only will if you can kill me before I kill you."

Everyone turned to look at Hunter. "That's not a concern of mine." They said with a devilish grin.

Bookwyrm was confused again. 

This commonly happened on TLT when you left for a few pages.

Bookwyrm continued wondering if the sword he had summoned was a Narrationblade.

Sequence frowned. "Nameless will be here sooner or later..."

Edited by Sequence

5 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Everyone gave Thaidakar a dirty look. "Asking questions like that w̵̝͛i̷͇͆l̷̹̕l̷͇̈́ ̶̰͝b̵̧͠e̷̼̓ ̸̫̾y̷̝͠o̷͎͛ǔ̸̪r̴̺̀ ̸̫́d̸̡͠è̴̞ḁ̴̓ẗ̷̰h̷̼͗,̶̹̄ ̵͕͗N̶͍̐ȧ̵̠r̶̰̽r̷̪̐ȧ̵̡t̸̠͌o̶̫̊r̵̛̗.̷̯̀"

Thaidakar shrugged, "there've been worse threats." thaidakar ate a ham sandwich.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I have plot armor what do you have?"

"you have death" Thaidakar narrated them into a corner of TLT.

6 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"What's that language you're speaking, Everyone?" Bookwyrm asked. "And how do you speak it?"

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"What's that language you're speaking, Everyone?" Bookwyrm asked. "And how do you speak it?"

"It's fairly difficult. The easiest way to learn is to become a demon of discord and dissonance, but I heard that professor Jones is fluent. She might teach you."

Edited by Sequence

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"It's fairly difficult. The easiest way to learn is to become a demon of discord and dissonance, but I heard that professor Jones is fluent. She might teach you."

Thaidakar sighed, "professor jones does seem to know a lot."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed, "professor jones does seem to know a lot."

"She's a professor at the University of Universes. She better know a lot."

"I have something better than armor." Everyone tapped Hunter on the shoulder from behind. Then threw a snowball into his face from in front of him, then dropped a bucket of water on him from above. They smirked, standing in front of him.

Edited by Sequence

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I've been hit by bigger snowballs than this one from a BUNNY RABBIT. 

"Which is not my point at all." The ground beneath hunter vanished, and he fell into a pit of cockroaches.

Mythos suddenly wondered if he should try and take classes at Universe University.

"I think you should." Fuzzy said, having finished eating the icecream and it's container. "It sounds like a lot of fun!"

Edited by Sequence