The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"I want to take classes at the University of Universes," Bookwyrm said. "It sounds like an amazing school."

"It's pretty cool I guess." Everyone said. "My favorite part is the underground cave network."

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm wondered if he was one of these.

He probably was, since everyone (non-personified) liked Bookwyrm, but it didn't matter since he was a Narrator and could not die. By any simple means, at least.

1 hour ago, Sequence said:

The Witherlord plot and stuff has been going pretty solidly for exactly 223 pages, so would that make it the longest going plotline? Smaller parts like Unintelligible's quest and Doomie and Thaidakar's battle and city n stuff only went on for about, yeah, 12, but I know that in the early days of TLT, like, pages 600 to 1000, there were a lot of other Narrators who made coherent plotlines work for a while.

The Witherlord first showed up on page 800. :P And it's really a descendant of the first ever plot on TLT, which started in the early 400's. 

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The Witherlord first showed up on page 800. :P And it's really a descendant of the first ever plot on TLT, which started in the early 400's. 

This just shows you how crazy this place is and how little I know XD

5 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar then did what he should have done a long time ago, he contacted the mimes on his cellphone, "yeah, this is Narrator Thaidakar. If the witherlord is x's avatar, and they just have a bunch of powers, would it be possible to trade a life for their life? or let's say connect their life to mine? so if I die, they die, or other way around?"

@xinoehp512

The Witherlord will not allow themselves to die if they do not wish it.

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

what's with the number at the bottom?

The number of posts I've made on TLT.

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Fuzzy, who was still hiding behind that rock, started crying again.

"It's okay, Fuzzy," Bookwyrm said. "I'll find out where the pulses are coming from and try to stop them."

He then left on his quest, with his Maybe Narrationblade at his side.

Edit: And also with Wizard, because he didn't see that post until after he left.

Edited by The Bookwyrm