The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed, "would mordite work?"

The Witherlord has power over mordite. Attempt to wield it against him, and you will find it turned against you.

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Oooo you're approaching 6000!

Indeed. :ph34r: The number is so that I don't lose count. 5998.

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

The Witherlord has power over mordite. Attempt to wield it against him, and you will find it turned against you.

Indeed. :ph34r: The number is so that I don't lose count. 5998.

"is there an anti mordite? the opposite?"

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Anything that could destroy the Witherlord besides Mordite?" Everyone, who was standing nearby, asked.

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

The pulse sounded again. and again. It came faster and faster, until there was just a low buzzing noise.

Fuzzy hid behind the rock, sobbing and screaming at the same time. SHE HATED THIS.

7 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Anything that could destroy the Witherlord besides Mordite?" Everyone, who was standing nearby, asked.

9 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"is there an anti mordite? the opposite?"

"The anti-mordite is luxite," the Wanderer answered. "There's none of it left in existence, though- and no way of making more of it either."

Edited by xinoehp512

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

"The anti-mordite is luxite," the Wanderer answered. "There's none of it left in existence, though."

Thaidakar nodded, "now if only there was something that could transfer something into it's opposite"

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar nodded, "now if only there was something that could transfer something into it's opposite"

"I mean, Nameless's converter technically does, but its not efficient enough to produce a meaningful quantity. With the luxsprites gone..."

Oops, overshot anyways. :P 6000 posts!!

Edited by xinoehp512

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"what about a time machine or an uno reverse card?"

"A reverse card doesn't operate at a high enough level to be effective. The only luxsprite you could access even with a time machine would be Xinoehp- and you wouldn't be able to bring him back."

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

as far as you know:ph34r:

Samanth appeared. "The Skiens could do it."

As far as the mimes know, and they know practically everything.

Theoretically, this was true; however, the skeins lacked the expertise necessary to perform transmutation.

4 minutes ago, Sequence said:

"Or maybe resurrecting a Luxsprite? That's possible right?"

"You mean, one of the Fallen?"

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"A reverse card doesn't operate at a high enough level to be effective. The only luxsprite you could access even with a time machine would be Xinoehp- and you wouldn't be able to bring him back."

Thaidakar sighed, "is there a cool way I could sacrifice myself to save the universe available?"

I seem to have overshot 6000 posts by mistake. :P

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed, "is there a cool way I could sacrifice myself to save the universe available?"

If there was one, Thaidakar would have to find it for himself.

9 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

As far as the mimes know, and they know practically everything.

Theoretically, this was true; however, the skeins lacked the expertise necessary to perform transmutation.

"You mean, one of the Fallen?"

"Despite my power, I know almost nothing before page 1500 besides a few snippets, so just answer me, is it possible to bring back a Luxsprite that is capable of making Luxite?"

Edited by Sequence