The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

31 minutes ago, Sequence said:

As did everyone reading. It was quite perplexing.

Thaidakar sighed, "you really haven't payed attention have you?"

2 hours ago, Sequence said:

"Define 'Character Arc'." Everyone said, reading his thoughts and intentions.

"a character transfer from one mind set to another, end of the character's story, etc."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar sighed, "you really haven't payed attention have you?"

"Whether I have or not, doesn't matter. Ending your existence doesn't make much sense for anyone on TLT, let alone a Narrator." Everyone said, arms crossed.

1 minute ago, Sequence said:

"Whether I have or not, doesn't matter. Ending your existence doesn't make much sense for anyone on TLT, let alone a Narrator." Everyone said, arms crossed.

Thaidakar smiled softly, "what about a narrator who is hated by everyone? who tries his best and then is disregarded by the ones he payed sweat and blood to try and save? no, it's better that I die heroically to save everyone."

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled softly, "what about a narrator who is hated by everyone? who tries his best and then is disregarded by the ones he payed sweat and blood to try and save? no, it's better that I die heroically to save everyone."

Everyone thought for a moment. "I'm definitely not fond of you, but I can't say the same for Sequence, or Nameless, or Moni, or the Survey, or literally any other inhabitant of TLT. I'd suppose they simply have many pressing matters to attend to."

Edited by Sequence

Everyone thought for a moment. "I'm definitely not fond of you, but I can't say the same for Sequence, or Nameless, or Moni, or the Survey, or literally any other inhabitant of TLT. I'd suppose they simply have many pressing matters to attend to."

Thaidakar grunted, "well, the first one has completely disregarded my failed efforts to save them, the second one has hated me forever and has killed me bounteous times, the third one also hates me but I think a bit less, and the survey... the survey I've never interacted with. and as for other inhabitants, they just see me as ridiculous and a terrible person. 'oh, that's Thaidakar, he was god and did a terrible job at it, oh he's the one who killed my goldfish!'"

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"You seem like a good person Thaidakar, here have some puppies." Wizard teleports back with the dogs and puppies.

Thaidakar smiled, "atleast someone appreciates me," he snuggled the puppies.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar grunted, "well, the first one has completely disregarded my failed efforts to save them, the second one has hated me forever and has killed me bounteous times, the third one also hates me but I think a bit less, and the survey... the survey I've never interacted with. and as for other inhabitants, they just see me as ridiculous and a terrible person. 'oh, that's Thaidakar, he was god and did a terrible job at it, oh he's the one who killed my goldfish!'"

Everyone sighed. "'The First One' is still kind of freaking out about having been basically dying for 170 pages, plus I'm pretty sure she thanked you for trying, 'The Second One' is just kind of like that, a bitter old man who's been here since the glory days of TLT and is mad to see that it's fallen this far, not quite sure who 'The Third One' is, but I'm sure they don't hate you as much as advertised. And think about this, has anyone ever been a good god? Of the many who've tried, most of them screwed up. It's simply the way of the Universe."

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone sighed. "'The First One' is still kind of freaking out about having been basically dying for 170 pages, plus I'm pretty sure she thanked you for trying, 'The Second One' is just kind of like that, a bitter old man who's been here since the glory days of TLT and is mad to see that it's fallen this far, not quite sure who 'The Third One' is, but I'm sure they don't hate you as much as advertised. And think about this, has anyone ever been a good god? Of the many who've tried, most of them screwed up. It's simply the way of the Universe."

"no, I was Adonalsium, seriously, I brought all the shards together after a big war, you'd think everyone would unite and start living peacefully, then I realized how HARD it is to be an actual god, then as I was just starting to learn how to handle it the withergiests came along and I was crippled because of the stress, I then got rid of the investiture and became the nice carefree person I was before, mostly. this kind of stress leaves a mar, leaving a million avatars without connection to me was super hard, it left so many people undefended against the bad guys. as for who the third one is, im pretty sure Moni hates my guts soooo..."

"no, I was Adonalsium, seriously, I brought all the shards together after a big war, you'd think everyone would unite and start living peacefully, then I realized how HARD it is to be an actual god, then as I was just starting to learn how to handle it the withergiests came along and I was crippled because of the stress, I then got rid of the investiture and became the nice carefree person I was before, mostly. this kind of stress leaves a mar, leaving a million avatars without connection to me was super hard, it left so many people undefended against the bad guys. as for who the third one is, im pretty sure Moni hates my guts soooo..."

"What you're telling me is that you experience normal human conditions under unrealistic expectations and you're disappointed in yourself for it. Plus, Moni is basically a copy of Nameless."

"Nobody is hated nor loved by all, just take those in that will love you and try not to kill those that hate you, at least not until they try first."

"Poetry."

Edited by Sequence

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Nobody is hated nor loved by all, just take those in that will love you and try not to kill those that hate you, at least not until they try first."

Nobody was quite affronted.

Thaidakar sighed, "you don't understand, most people here hate me to death."

"What you're telling me is that you experience normal human conditions under unrealistic expectations and you're disappointed in yourself for it. Plus, Moni is basically a copy of Nameless."

Thaidakar shrugged, "true. also you would suppose even MY OWN SON would like me atleast, though my grandson has turned out quite nice."

Spook shivered uncomfortably in another adventure.

Thaidakar shrugged, "true. also you would suppose even MY OWN SON would like me atleast, though my grandson has turned out quite nice."

Spook shivered uncomfortably in another adventure.

"Children sometimes have to work things out for themselves. I doubt he hates you. By the way, does Spook have a mother/birthing parent, or was he adopted? I never thought to ask for some reason."

Just now, Sequence said:

"Children sometimes have to work things out for themselves. I doubt he hates you. By the way, does Spook have a mother/birthing parent, or was he adopted? I never thought to ask for some reason."

Thaidakar smiled, "I'll never tell."

Spook walked in, "um, well, my mother... er... that would reveal too much about the plot." he swiftly left.

Everyone gave Thaidakar and Spook a dirty look. "Who's your grandson again?"

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone gave Thaidakar and Spook a dirty look. "Who's your grandson again?"

"his name's AdoKho, not the Inigo Montoya wannabe, the other one who has never been onscreen and fishes a lot in lake villages"

"his name's AdoKho, not the Inigo Montoya wannabe, the other one who has never been onscreen and fishes a lot in lake villages"

Everyone nodded, then appeared in a lake village next to AdoKho. "Hey, do you know who your grandmother is? I've been trying to find out for a while."

Just now, Sequence said:

Everyone nodded, then appeared in a lake village next to AdoKho. "Hey, do you know who your grandmother is? I've been trying to find out for a while."

AdoKho jumped, he dropped his fishing rod in the purelake, "what in Ado... well if I swore by my grandfather it would be ironic." he rubbed his stubble, "grandmother? I always assumed she was dead."