The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

AdoKho jumped, he dropped his fishing rod in the purelake, "what in Ado... well if I swore by my grandfather it would be ironic." he rubbed his stubble, "grandmother? I always assumed she was dead."

"But you know who she is?"

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

AdoKho looked uncomfortable, then said, "well, this might surprise you but... my grandmother... well... my grandmother was not who you think they are."

"I didn't even know that you weren't adopted until your father revealed he had a mother, so I don't even know who she is. Can you just tell me?" Everyone hung their head a bit. "Please?" They added that last bit begrudgingly.

Just now, Sequence said:

"I didn't even know that you weren't adopted until your father revealed he had a mother, so I don't even know who she is. Can you just tell me?" Everyone hung their head a bit. "Please?" They added that last bit begrudgingly.

Thaidakar walked in, "my wife, and spook's mother.... she doesn't exist."

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"no, he wasn't."

"So you just Narrated Spook into existence? That's not super serious. Not sure why you needed to hide that from everyone. Ha. Everyone. Funny, cause I'm Everyone."

Edited by Sequence

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

THaidakr smiled, "not really, he was born while I was a god, in a big ball of investiture and nutrients."

"no wonder I hate you..." whispered Spook.

"Still, not that serious." Everyone examined Spook. "A big ball of pure investiture... You have the potential to be something... ǐ̵̗n̷̨͠t̶̺͛ė̴͇ṟ̷̂e̴͊ͅs̴͔̃ẗ̶͈́ḯ̵̠ņ̷̋g̶̖͒.̶̹̌.̸̖̎.̷̗͠" Everyone grinned slightly.

Edited by Sequence

Just now, Sequence said:

"Still, not that serious." Everyone examined Spook. "You have the potential to be something... ǐ̵̗n̷̨͠t̶̺͛ė̴͇ṟ̷̂e̴͊ͅs̴͔̃ẗ̶͈́ḯ̵̠ņ̷̋g̶̖͒.̶̹̌.̸̖̎.̷̗͠" Everyone grinned slightly.

Spook groaned.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook groaned.

Everyone shook themself, turning back to normal. "That's an odd way to adopt a child, Thaidakar, but good for you nonetheless."

On 5/13/2022 at 2:00 PM, Sequence said:

Sequence looked at him. "I'm pretty sure that's a Narrationblade. Well, only one way to be sure. @Nameless! C'MERE WE NEED YOUR HELP!"

Nameless appeared to give some (belated and now very out of context as he wasn't quite caught up with TLT's developments) help. "All you've got to do to summon one is exert your will in the correct way. It's easier for some than for others, depends on the personality really. If you're struggling, going on a quest can definitely help."

On 5/14/2022 at 7:38 PM, Sequence said:

'The Second One' is just kind of like that, a bitter old man who's been here since the glory days of TLT and is mad to see that it's fallen this far

Okay, that is a very interesting take on Nameless' character. I like it.

On 5/14/2022 at 7:43 PM, Sequence said:

"What you're telling me is that you experience normal human conditions under unrealistic expectations and you're disappointed in yourself for it. Plus, Moni is basically a copy of Nameless."

Moni overheard this and began going through an existential crisis.

Edited by Nameless

Samanth watched invisibly, a little concerned. A Nameless End was coming, the Planar boundries had been weakened by the Witherlord slipping into Void.

ǐ̵̗n̷̨͠t̶̺͛ė̴͇ṟ̷̂e̴͊ͅs̴͔̃ẗ̶͈́ḯ̵̠ņ̷̋g̶̖͒.̶̹̌.̸̖̎.̷̗͠" 

@Sequence, how do you get that format?

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin

Nameless nodded knowingly. “So no one’s ever killed one, eh? Well, I’ll leave killing one to someone else. Banishing it sounds fun. Do we need a McGuffin of some sort?”

Unintelligible wandered over to the Wanderer. “Say, would you happen to know if the UoU is accepting new students? I still have a vague desire to learn.”

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"I would also like to attend the UoU if at all possible," Bookwyrm said. "Maybe it will help me figure out if my Maybe Narrationblade is a real one."

"Also, what happened to the quest to find out where the weird pulses are coming from?"

Nameless’ voice briefly emanated from nowhere. “The only person who can tell for certain if your Narrationblade is real or not is you.”