The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

This did not include the Nameless Ends, and the skiens were not conscious at this point in time.

32 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I've heard that it is improbable to be able to kill a nameless as they always come back," screamed Wizard as he was chased around the world by dogs.

"Nameless Ends are Cosmic Entities, and have nothing to do with a nameless."

26 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded knowingly. “So no one’s ever killed one, eh? Well, I’ll leave killing one to someone else. Banishing it sounds fun. Do we need a McGuffin of some sort?”

Unintelligible wandered over to the Wanderer. “Say, would you happen to know if the UoU is accepting new students? I still have a vague desire to learn.”

"No, we need to evacuate people from the place they are eating, and once they are done, they will leave, and we will no longer have to worry about them. It's starting already. Futures are vanishing."

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

This did not include the Nameless Ends, and the skiens were not conscious at this point in time.

"Nameless Ends are Cosmic Entities, and have nothing to do with a nameless."

"No, we need to evacuate people from the place they are eating, and once they are done, they will leave, and we will no longer have to worry about them. It's starting already. Futures are vanishing."

Nameless nodded, shouting to be heard over the sound of the music. “So basically we don’t need to worry? The universe gets destroyed all the time. This is like the last place that Nameless Ends would be a threat.”

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Do these Nameless Ends have something to do with the weird pulsings that we never figured out where they were coming from?" Bookwyrm asked.

"No, that is something else." Samanth said. the pulses are now a constant buzz, btw

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless nodded, shouting to be heard over the sound of the music. “So basically we don’t need to worry? The universe gets destroyed all the time. This is like the last place that Nameless Ends would be a threat.”

"Futures are vanishing, being consumed. This is not a universal threat, it is a Planar level threat. If any being runs out of future, they die. Even Narrators. Everyone needs to evacuate to the University of Universes.

"Futures are vanishing, being consumed. This is not a universal threat, it is a Planar level threat. If any being runs out of future, they die. Even Narrators. Everyone needs to evacuate to the University of Universes.

“I’ll be fine. Besides, we’re already here.” Nameless shrugged. “I’ll just rough it at my house. No dang planar-ending cosmic threat is going to destroy my house”

"If this Nameless End follows its previous pattern, you might be safe. If we can get ahold of TOWWACBob's real name."

"Luckily, considering everyone in TLT is here, TOWWACBob must be somewhere around here. Let's look for him."