The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

On 5/15/2022 at 6:43 PM, Nameless said:

Nameless appeared to give some (belated and now very out of context as he wasn't quite caught up with TLT's developments) help. "All you've got to do to summon one is exert your will in the correct way. It's easier for some than for others, depends on the personality really. If you're struggling, going on a quest can definitely help."

Okay, that is a very interesting take on Nameless' character. I like it.

Moni overheard this and began going through an existential crisis.

lol, it is. 

Thaidakar gave Moni a copy of starlight.

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"because I'm not going to kill you. im giving you a warning. be ready to die unintelligible, and tell your narrator friend, Nameless, that he is going to pay." he teleported away.

Unintelligible shrugged, figuring Nameless could handle himself. Then he decided to go find Butt Venture a new hand.

Moni looked at the book. “Eh, not really my genera.”

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Unintelligible shrugged, figuring Nameless could handle himself. Then he decided to go find Butt Venture a new hand.

Moni looked at the book. “Eh, not really my genera.”

Thaidakar shrugged then started thinking about a good way to end his arc.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Spook walked over, "no, he's not, the reason why he's not openly worried about all the lives he used... it's because it's destroying him."

“Really? I couldn’t have guessed. Huh.”

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

“Well it’s not true. I’m not a copy of Nameless, no matter what anybody else says.”

Thaidakar smiled, "true, you are quite different. more, more better." Thaidakar started to stand up but then someone said, "not today." Abomination smiled as he held the mordite sword.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar smiled, "true, you are quite different. more, more better." Thaidakar started to stand up but then someone said, "not today." Abomination smiled as he held the mordite sword.

Moni jumped in between Thaidakar and Abomination. “What are you doing here?”

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"You with the sword!" Fuzzy shouted, pointing at Abomination. "You smell like cheese!"

But because Narrators couldn't die, they just ended up floating in space after the planet collapsed. They eventually landed on another planet where they could continue their conversation.

Also, the University of Universes was secretly a spaceship, so it flew away when the cheese planet had started to collapse.